Chapter 19

Sara woke up to the buzzing sound of her phone, ringing non-stop for 5 minutes already. It's Saturday and the last thing she needed is her beauty sleep to be disturbed. Running her hands all over the bed in search for the loud phone, she groans when she could not find it. Groaning as she finally sits up, rubbing her eyes as she turns left and right, sighing when she sees her phone on the nightstand instead.

"What?"

"Sara....pick me uppppp", she heard Hoseok's raspy sleepy voice on the other line. "Pickkkkk meeeeeee upppppp"

"Oh god, you're so wasted. Location?", she pushes herself off the bed, shaking her head slightly as she heads straight to the toilet, phone still glued to her ear.

"I've senttttttttt ittttt. Comeeeeeee"

And that's the last thing before she heard a loud thump, assuming her brother passed out again and lost grip of his phone.

"Good lord, he's so wasted", she sighs, throwing her phone on the sink and went straight to shower.

-

Knowing her brother, he would usually prefer her to pick her up instead of asking Namjoon or Yoongi to send him home. These boys are deadass wasted whenever they had a drink night in. The last time was as Namjoon's apartment on which Sara had to drag him all the way out of Namjoon's toilet, waking him up.

A handful but she doesn't mind.

And now, Hoseok sent a different location and she had never been to this apartment building before. It's not far from her place, only 15 minutes' drive. Arriving at this very much expensive looking modern apartment building, she wonders which friend is this. Slowly getting out of her car, she heads to the main gate, pressing on the combination Hoseok texted her. The building is fully automated with double doors on all four corners that needs you to either press in the combination lock of the desired resident or ring the bell that is connected straight to the intended house you would like to visit.

Luckily, this friend's house is on the 6th floor thus it didn't take that much time in the lift. She turns left and right, amazed at the beautiful quiet hallway with small pots of green plants on both sides. Reading the directory of the house numbers, she turned to her right and found the house right away.

"Damn, how rich is his friend now. Must be one of the composers"

She pressed the bell once and waited for a few seconds but there was no answer.  Her eye stare at the huge black double door in front of her, spotting the fingerprint machine and a screen above the small box. She pressed it again and then almost immediately, there's a buzzing sound.

"You're here for Hoseok?", a raspy sleepy voice is heard.

"Y-Yes"

"He is so wasted. The door is not lock. Come in"

Sara was sure the guy who spoke to her through the intercom is either still drunk or he just woke up from an 18 hours sleep. His voice sounded more like a low murmur for her to even understand.

A clicking sound is heard and then a slow beeping tone followed and in a swift, the light at the door handle turns green. Sara bows unconsciously as she slowly reached for the doorknob and twists it carefully.

"Damn, is this how they unlock the door. Just like that?", she whispers to herself as she opens the door.

Instantly greeted by a very dim surrounding, she closes the door behind her as her eyes scan the empty walkway. The first thing she sees is the kitchen at her right, pizza boxes on the table and cans of beers.

"I am coming in...", she says to herself, hesitantly. "Should I just walk in or what"

Sara stands there awkwardly, lost eyes wandering top to bottom in daze. The house is like a typical man's house, simple furnishing with black and grey colour scheme. There's a little bit of white and silver but the entire walkway and kitchen screams masculinity. But it smells so nice.

There is a subtle smell of musk and sweet pea filling the cold air of the double-storey apartment. Her eyes stretch to the front, seeing a flight of dark brown wooden stairs that leads up to the second floor. She walks slowly along the big hallway, flinching when she heard low murmurs of voice from the wall beside her.

"Hoseok must be there"

She creeps slowly and a sigh of relief escaped her lips when she heard Namjoon's voice from a distant. She was so unsure she got the right house because nobody even greeted her at the door. She could hear Namjoon's deep voice and then she heard another's man voice on which she could not recognize.

Upon reaching the doorframe, her eyes instantly saw a huge smart tv screen. The entire space is dim, the curtains drawn and only the soft rays of sun light piercing through the bottom of the curtains illuminating the room on which she assumes—the tv room.

But before her mind could register the sight nor the sound, her eyes glued at the movements on the bright huge screen. There is this soft womanly voice, sounding like she is out of breath. Or she could be sighing. Her eyes squints at the tv screen, wanting to find the source of the sound. The soft pants become louder and louder, almost like a moan. And that's the moment her eyes finally make up the two figures on the screen, tangled in the sheets. Still confused, Sara couldn't really register anything at all. But the moment the moan gets breathier and louder, she finally realized that she is actually watching two naked people, a man and a woman, engaged in a very suggestive act.

Or in other words, porn.

Her mind suddenly stopped functioning and she couldn't even move nor say anything.

"FOR GOD SAKE JOON I TOLD YOU TO TURN OFF THAT TV. WE HAVE A GUEST IN THE HOUSE. TURN THAT FILTHY MOVIE OFF"

A loud thumping sound of someone running down the stairs is heard, and the next thing she knows is a big palm has covered her eyes and another strong one twirling her body around.

"TURN THAT OFF. NOW!"

Sara's eyes instantly met with a very broad bare manly chest. Her face only reaching his chest and she couldn't see anything else because his hand is around her small shoulder, keeping her close. And then she heard his voice again, so close to her ears.

"Did you turn it off? Good lord, didn't I tell you earlier?", he sighs, sounding extremely disappointed.

Still very much lost, shaken and extremely surprised, her eyes look up just to find a pair of very familiar big eyes looking down at her. He released his hand as fast as lightning and quickly put on the t-shirt that was hung on his shoulder a moment ago. As soon as he is done, he leans forwards, his eyes searching for hers.

"Sara, are you okay...?"

Jeon Jungkook...?

~~~~NOTE

~~~~
NOTE

Hello everyone! Here is a short update! I hope it is enjoyable!