Chapter 62

Sara watches as Jungkook adjusts his phone on his table, putting it at the side as he busily taps on his laptop. Messy hair, glasses on and sleepy doe eyes, he looks extremely soft doing his work at his table. He called her right after dinner, wanting her help with his writings on which, it is just an excuse he frequently used.

He just wants to be with her

"My mom asked me about you", he says out of nowhere.

"W-What?"

"I was talking to her during dinner. I told her I wanted to move to Seoul. Well, I have an apartment there so...I want to go back to Seoul", he glances at the camera for a second, flashing a small smile before turning his focus back on his computer screen.

"What did she say?"

"She was curious about the reason I am liking Seoul so much", he leans closer to his computer screen, reading something under his breath and then he leans back on his chair. "She wants to know why I keep on wanting to go back to Seoul"

"I see", Sara nods as she reaches for her iced latte. "What did you say?"

"I told her I have found the person I want to marry, in Seoul"

And with that, Sara choked on her coffee making her spill some of it on her pants. Coughing as she tries to clear her throat while one hand hastily searching for a tissue. She daps her mouth quickly, having her own little chaos wiping the spilled coffee on herself and the table all while Jungkook is looking at her endearingly, his soft eyes gleaming with so much softness.

"Clumsy, aren't you", he giggles to himself, eyes searching for her through the screen. "Did you spill it everywhere?"

"Hold on", struggling to wipes the coffee off her pants, she gave up and lets out a sigh instead. "It's everywhere"

"You need to change. You're sweet enough, you don't need coffee to make you sweeter", he winks at her playfully.

"Oh god", she rubs the side of her face, looking so done with him. "Stop it"

"Did you hear what I just say?"