Chapter 12

"He is so...persistent...", Yuna sips on her coffee, holding her laugh as she looks at her distressed friend.

Sara rolled her eyes, sighing endlessly as she sinks deeper into her comfy chair. "I don't know what to do..."

"But you have no power to stop him. Plus, he has point. You both know each other now. Thanks to Namjoon"

Sara pushes herself up, shaking her head as she reaches for her phone. "When do we have to submit our proposal?"

Yuna whom had been scrolling her phone suddenly coughed as she chokes on her coffee

Yuna whom had been scrolling her phone suddenly coughed as she chokes on her coffee. "Oh my god, look!!"

"What?"

"I followed him on twitter and he tweeted this last night", Yuna shoved her phone to Sara's face, gesturing her to read. "I think he tweeted this after bumping into you at the library last night"

 "I think he tweeted this after bumping into you at the library last night"

"Life is sure getting interesting now"

Sara reads the sentence on the screen, as tweeted by the user @Jungkook1997. Arching an eyebrow . she leans back on her chair, slowly letting out a soft sigh as she looks at Yuna.

"Pretty sure this is about you"

"You follow each other?"

Yuna nods, still scrolling her phone as she reads her timeline. "I followed him first, he followed me back"

"I see..."

"Do you want to foll—"

"No"

"He has an Instagram too", Yuna wiggles her eyebrows playfully. "Do you want to see?"

"No", shaking her head, Sara sinks deeper into her seat making herself comfortable. "I just want to get this proposal done"

Sara quickly reaches for her laptop and placed it on her thigh, planning to resume her writing. One hand stretching to her bag, searching for her glasses and when she finally got it, the door to the café swings open. The distant chimes of the little bell hung on the door made her look over her shoulder, heart stopping at the sight of the man standing at the door.