Chapter 45

Standing still at her door, her eyes widened at the unexpected man standing in front of her smiling ever so handsomely and sweetly at her. Not to mention how incredibly fine he looks so early in the morning with a simple black shirt and a leather jacket, and black jeans—as per usual—and a baseball cap. He looks good, too good.

And that's not good for her heart.

"Today is...Saturday, right?", she shakes her head, thinking she might have lost track of time.

"You remember our date", he nods in amazement. "It's tomorrow. I am here to meet your brother"

 I am here to meet your brother"

"A DATE?"

Yuna unexpectedly appeared behind them, standing at her own door still in her pyjamas. Her hair in a messy bun as she holds a toothbrush in one hand, and a blue plastic cup in the other.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU BOTH ARE GOING FOR A DATE?", she shrieks, looking at Jungkook and Sara simultaneously. "YOU BOTH ARE HITTING OFF THAT FAST? DID MY PLAN WORK?"

Sara sighs at the little commotion but then she suddenly realized Yuna mentioned the world 'plan' and that made her look up at her perplexedly.

"A plan? What plan?"

"NO NO NO YOU TELL ME JEON JUNGKOOK YOU ARE TAKING MY SARA ON A DATE ALREADY?"

"Hold up, what is with the fuss here?", Namjoon suddenly appears at the side, Yoongi walking behind him. "Why are you guys outside?"

The little walkway in front of their houses suddenly shrink in size when everyone seems to crowd there

The little walkway in front of their houses suddenly shrink in size when everyone seems to crowd there. Yuna blathering to Jungkook about taking Sara out, Namjoon and Yoongi asking both of them about the date and there is Sara, standing at her door, stuck in the middle of the mess.

"You guys continue whatever conversation you are having, I am closing the door"

Halfway closing the door, Jungkook gently puts a hand on the door stopping her. "Not without me. Let's leave them outside"