Chapter 31

Sophie walks into the convenience store, wanting to grab a few snacks and drinks for tonight. Erina and her spent the entire day walking around the city, shopped a lot of stuffs and ate a lot too. Thus, they plan to just stay in for the night and have a drink together.

Her eyes wander around the aisle, searching for her favourite brand of instant noodle. She turns to search for Erina, spotting her walking along the drinks section. Once she is assured Erina is still there, she turns to the shelf again, resuming her search.

"Damn it, please don't tell me it is out of stock", she sighs again, crouching on the floor to search for the lower section. "I need that kimchi ramen for god sake"

Sophie groans to herself when she couldn't find it, pushing herself off the floor in one harsh movement but then she feels her shoulder bumping into another person's shoulder. A broad one to be exact. The sudden impact on her shoulder when they clashed made her lost her balance and almost trip to the floor. But the person was fast to catch her hand, pulling her up and holding her still.

"I am sorry, I did no—eh?", she heard the man say, making her look up on reflex.

Her eyes meet the eyes of her saviour, a very tall man, broad shoulders, with a very toned and lean body stretching the grey sweatshirt he is wearing. She looks at him, admiring the perfectly handsome face, that beaming kind eyes and possibly the plumpest lips a guy could ever have. Handsome could be an understatement. There are no other words to describe the face she is looking at right now. There is so much perfection written all over his flawless face, his clear eyes, high nose and soft lips—the beau ideal.

But, why does he look so familiar?

"Hey, you remember me?", he asked softly, plumps lips curving into a small smile. "I was in your flight"

Sophie blinks slowly, trying to recall the countless flights she had been on. She looks at him again, and slowly the memory of her recent flight to Seoul comes waving in.

"You—You're the passenger that—"

"Asked for your help with his gift. Yes, that is me", he completed her sentence, laughing lowly as he releases her hand. "Wow, this is very surprising"

Sophie cannot help herself but to gawk at the man's face, feeling a rush of flusterments at the way he looks much more handsome with enough lighting

Sophie cannot help herself but to gawk at the man's face, feeling a rush of flusterments at the way he looks much more handsome with enough lighting. The space in the business cabin was dim when she first met him. But he already looked so handsome even in the worse lighting. And now, with lights bright enough to light up the entire street, he looks even more attractive.

"Hi, how are you", Sophie snaps out her thoughts, finding her voice soon enough before she evaporates into thin air. "You live around here?"

"Actually, yes. I live opposite the street", he says softly. "I am sorry but very rude of me not to introduce myself. I am Kim Seokjin. Please to meet you again"