Chapter 22

Namjoon taps on his laptop as he sits on the couch of his living room. His mind has been doing a lot of thinking since the day Sara came to Jungkook's house last weekend. He keeps replaying Jungkook's words when he asked about the coffee. And the fact that Jungkook clearly knows how Sara likes her coffee.

"How...", he massages the back of his neck, unable to focus on his work anymore.

", he massages the back of his neck, unable to focus on his work anymore

"What's wrong?"

He looks up to the sound of HyeJin's voice coming from the kitchen.

"I was just thinking..."

HyeJin walks towards the couch, taking a seat beside him and folds her legs, facing him. "What's wrong?"

"Remember Jungkook?"

"That doe eyes boy? Yes of course"

Namjoon nods as he puts his laptop to the side and turns to his girlfriend. "I have been observing him and Sara....for some reason....there's something not right between them"

"What...thing...?"

"How is it possible for a stranger to know how exactly you like your coffee?"

HyeJin furrowed her eyebrows, confused at Namjoons' words.

"What?"

"You know how I like my coffee after a few dates, right?"

HyeJin nods, but then she still looks confused. "And...?"

"Jungkook knows how exactly Sara likes her coffee. Coffee and milk, no sugar", he sighs. "I mean—how—enough with the strange air around them. I feel like there's something going on between them"

"Hold on. What do you mean he knows how Sara likes her coffee? How?"

"Remember last weekend. The boys and I spend the night at Jungkook's place. She came over for Hoseok. Jungkook made coffee and he specifically made one with only milk, for Sara"

She battles her eyelashes at him, inching backward in surprise. "Hmmm.....did he say specifically for Sara or it was just random?"

"He said its for her", Namjoon scratches the side of his face, exhaling one long breathe as he leans on the couch. "I know I shouldn't worry so much but...I am curious"

I am curious"