Chapter 14

Hoseok closed the door behind him, surprised to see her sister at the kitchen table, spacing out

Hoseok closed the door behind him, surprised to see her sister at the kitchen table, spacing out. He chuckles lightly, placing his keys in the small golden plate before walking towards the open kitchen. He realized Sara is too into her thought, not realizing his presence.

"Sara...?", he waves in front of her face.

Startled at the sudden movement, she shakes her head and looks at his brother. "Oh! You're home?"

"You rarely space out but these days...it is quite frequent", he smirks at her, pulling a chair to sit across the table. "Something bothering you?"

"Hmmm...just my papers", sighing as she takes a sip of her strawberry milk. "You're home quite late these days. Work piling up?"

Hoseok removes his jacket, hanging it on the chair beside him as he rolls up his sleeves. "Not much. But, I was just working on a beat to be sent as samples The new intern was helping out today"

"New intern?"

"From Busan. He is such a sweet polite guy. I have never seen someone with a small face and such big eyes. Like reindeers", he excitedly explains, using his hands to imitate big eyes.

Sara had to gulp inwardly, fully knowing her brother might be talking about none other than Jungkook

Sara had to gulp inwardly, fully knowing her brother might be talking about none other than Jungkook. "I see, he is good with you?"

"We are already quite close actually. We have been online friends for quite a while, even Joon and Yoongi too"

"I see..."

"Have you eaten?"

"I did, with Yuna just now. You?"

"I did too. You better go and sleep. It's almost 12 now. Sleep and sleep. You look so tired"

Sara lets out a heavy sigh as she nods, dragging her feet out of the kitchen as she scratches the back of her neck.