Chapter 51

"Well well well, would you look at your sister", Yuna tuts as she pours the freshly brewed coffee into her cup.

"What?"

Hoseok turns to look at Sara seated on the couch in the living room, laughing with Namjoon and Yoongi as they watch the movie shown on the screen.

"What's with her?"

"Can you see she is glowingggg", Yuna turns to the cupboard, reaching for a few packets of crispy seaweed before walking towards the living room

"Glowing?", he sounded puzzled, but then didn't ask more as he joins them at the couch.

Namjoon has been munching on the chips they bought before coming here while Yoongi has been busy eatin his kimchi instant noodles. They had dinner together earlier but as time passed by, they have gotten hungry again an hour ago thus they end up snacking everything they could.

"Why is this guy jumping around, I don't understand", Sara chuckles again, sighing as she reached for her cold drink.

"Why are you so happy hmmm?", Yuna teases, chewing on her seaweed with an accusing look on her face.

"What?", Sara didn't even turn to her, eyes glued to the screen. "What?"

Yuna arched an eyebrow, plotting another tease for her friend as she looks at her.

"Well, so are you and Jungkook dating now?"

And that's the exact moment Hoseok choked on his drink, coughing as he hastily puts his can of beer back on the table. Yoongi scoffs as he pats his back, rubbing it gently to calm him down.

"Dude, what's wrong", Yoongi helps him with a tissue, still laughing at his sudden reaction.