Chapter 17

"How is Sara these days?"

Yuna turns to her boyfriend walking beside her, surprised when he asked about her

Yuna turns to her boyfriend walking beside her, surprised when he asked about her. Jimin knows what happened to her. After all, YeonJun is or maybe, was his friend too. They were hanging out in the same group before YeonJun quit his studies and left Seoul.

"She is actually better these days. But I don't know. She is hard on herself most of the times"

Jimin tightens his grip on Yuna's hand, nodding as he keeps his eyes on the road. "She looks better these days. I mean, she talks to most of us during club meetings. Some of them were really shocked that Sara started talking to them casually again. Not a bad thing, do not get me wrong. But they are so grateful that Sara feels like the old Sara again these days"

"I am happy too. But then....", Yuna lets out a heavy sigh, halting her steps. "It takes a toll on herself every time she tries to be happy. I mean, true, she is starting to talk more to others. But I can see that it tires her, it feels like she's forcing herself to open up once again.

Jimin's eyes widened, looking worried as he listens to Yuna. "Oh my, I didn't know that", he sighs, massaging the back of his neck. "But I can see that she's getting better"

Yuna nods as she looks at Jimin, finding his worried puppy eyes beaming at her. "You're so handsome but when you're worried like this, you're suddenly so cute"

Jimin arched an eyebrow, mouth agape as he looks at Yuna chuckling to herself. "You fell for this cuteness, okay?"

Yuna lets out a small laugh as she gestured him to continue walking with her. They enjoy taking a walk after a long week of classes and endless work. It keeps them alive. They would talk just about anything that happened the entire week. Rarely do they go out during classes, not wanting to disturb each other's packed schedule.

"Let's get some dessert?", Jimin takes her hand, pulling her closer to him.

"I am your dessert, what else do you need?"

-

Sitting on the couch, one hand holding the remote control and another hugging a small pillow, Sara keeps on switching the channels trying to find something worth watching. Friday nights are usually spent watching random movies or dramas. Hoseok is out for a drink of course, with Namjoon and Yoongi. And maybe, with Jungkook as well.

Yuna asked her out, but she declined. She has no energy left to be out socializing even though she knows she needs to. There is a tiny part of her that yearns to go out and walk around the busy street. It has been long since she does that, alone.

Switching off the television, she sits up straight and stares into the living room. Slowly breathing in and out, contemplating if she should just go out and take a walk. It is still quite early to be going to bed after all.