Chapter 9

Sara spent the entire day around the campus trying to look as discreet as possible. Putting her hair down, a baseball cap and a face mask—she needs to be unrecognizable. The campus is huge but there is always 1 % possibility of them bumping into each other. Furthermore, Joon and Yoongi know him, thus they might see each other again and that's not good.

"You can't be hiding forever, do you know that?", Yuna sighs as she looks at her. "I know this place is big but...JK is basically in our circle..."

Pulling her face mask down, Sara grumbles to herself as she pushes her hair to the back. She takes a seat on the marble chair beside the vending machine, leaning onto the cold marble chair. She couldn't even focus in her class, disturbed at the fact that Jungkook is here, in Seoul.

Out of all places, why Seoul? Why her campus? Why and how is he already friends with Namjoon and Yoongi? And how is he a fan of her brother? How did that happen?

Never in her wildest thoughts she wished to ever meet him again. She was sure everything that had happened in Osaka, will stay in Osaka forever. This world is big, the country is big—but why here?

"Sara...", Yuna joins her, rubbing her arm. "Are you okay? Did anything happen there?"

"No. It's just that, I was so sure we wouldn't meet again. And—"

"You're a different person here?"

Sara nods weakly, feeling defeated. "I don't like...people...you know that"

"I know", she pressed her forearm, giving a gentle assuring rub. "Hey, don't worry. We keep you guys apart. Namjoon and Yoongi knows you don't like new people. Joon actually saved a separate table for us at the library this morning. He knows you don't like new people. And I am sure Namgi wouldn't even talk about you to him. They know you"

Chuckling at the way Yuna said "Namgi" , she feels slightly better when she laughs a little. "You know Yoongi is going to flip if you use 'namgi' in front of him"

"I am not wasting my saliva to say their names separately when they are just like limpets. People would have thought they are dating if not for Hyejin being that sexy ass girlfriend of Joon"

Nodding to herself, Sara removes her cap for a while, tying her hair neatly into low bun before putting it back on. "We have a practice, come let's go"

-

Putting her Kendo stick down on the floor, Sara drops to the ground as she pants

Putting her Kendo stick down on the floor, Sara drops to the ground as she pants. Her opponent too dropped to the floor after the very intense yet jaw-dropping training. The other members that encircled them are left in amazement after watching their best two players showing them how a real kendo tournament looks like.