Chapter 4

The next day, Sara and Jungkook spent the night around the small market along the beach. She showed him a few shops that has the best selections for souvenirs, helped him in purchasing a few stuffs as well. Jungkook was surprised by how Sara gets along with most of the shopkeepers, seeming like she knows all of them. Not one shop that they had entered and the shopkeeper did not run to her as they called her name, looking so delighted to see her.

Sara looks so friendly, the energy she exudes are enchantingly warm and vibrant. She talks a lot too, shared the town's history in a manner that makes him wants to stay longer to discover the hidden gems. She shared about the traditional snacks in the town, even bought some for him to try. She introduced some local practices and culture, introducing him to the renowned DIY green tea place.

 She introduced some local practices and culture, introducing him to the renowned DIY green tea place

They did go to the local green tea place as Jungkook was so eager to learn about it. They went the next day, on which Sara finished worked earlier and Jungkook did a quick surf too. Sara booked a session beforehand and of course. She also knows the owner of the tea place. Mr. Hiroshi, he has learned the name of the grey-haired old man that welcomed him with open hands.

Mr Hiroshi was very patient and polite with him, teaching the art of making your own green tea. Sara was the middle person, translating everything from Japanese to Korean. She was too, patient with him whenever he made a slight mistake on which he was extremely guilty and sorry to both of them. Mr Hiroshi kept telling him not to worry and making mistakes is just a part of learning. But Jungkook hates making mistakes thus he wanted to do it right. And he managed it perfectly.

On the morning of the Bon Odori event, Sara still has to work as usual, but she promised to help Jungkook find a proper Yukata for him

On the morning of the Bon Odori event, Sara still has to work as usual, but she promised to help Jungkook find a proper Yukata for him. So, she suggested that he changed into the Yukata with the help of Erina's brother who agreed to assist him. Thus, Shin, Erina's younger brother offered to dress him up at his place and take him to the venue. Therefore, Sara and Erina will just meet them there after getting ready.

"Bon Odori, huh?", Erina laughs as she hops on the metal table, crossing her legs as she sips on her watermelon slush. "You do know only lovers go in pairs"