recovery // 37

Sebastian wakes up, his head aching and disoriented, and belatedly realizing that there's a vague pressure over his chest and hand. With the many years of travelling, hotel room to hotel room Sebastian had gotten used to sleeping alone. 

When he looks, he finds that it's Darcey's hand, covering his own and a comforting sense of relief washes over him to know she's here with him, safe and sound. He smiled as he watched her sleep, unwilling to let go of him even when sleeping. 

Then he shifts slightly to tangle his finger's with Darcey's and gave it a light squeeze. Darcey startles awake at the sensation, and turned around to face the shirtless driver.

"Morning dornröschen" Sebastian smiled as he moved the hair away from her face, cradling her cheeks in his hand. He had always been a morning person, Darcey however was not.

"Shh, go back to sleep" Darcey grunted, turning over in his bed to go back to sleep. Sebastian laughed and pulled her back towards him. She lay tangled up in the sheets now as Sebastian leant down to kiss her temple, then her nose and finally moving to her lips. Darcey arched her back and eased into the kiss, giving in to temptations. 

"Awake now are we?" Sebastian laughed as he bit his lip, Darcey blushed as she had full view of Sebastian's chest and torso. That and his bed hair was making it difficult not to jump him right that second. "Like what you see?" He smirked as he hovered over her. 

"We can't, remember? Doctors order" Darcey pointed out, teasing him as she tried to escape while gigging to herself. His touch leaving a mark as he trailed down her neck and across her shoulder blades. 

"You know I don't like to follow orders" Sebastian gave his best devilish grins, causing Darcey to raise an eyebrow as it reminded her of one 'multi 21' situation.

"Really I hadn't noticed" Darcey laughed, before gasping as he left his mark on her body. He stopped, staring up at her with great intensity before their mouths met again for the second time that morning. Darcey wrapped her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Mmmm, Seb" Darcey moaned at his touch, sparking something in Sebastian.

"I like it when you say my name like that" He grinned, before returning to her lips.

Falling deeper into the kiss, they picked up the pace as Sebastian rolled over pulling Darcey on top of him. The quick movement caused a shooting pain to travel down his sides, breaking away from the kiss, "Fuck, fuck, fucking hell" he screamed out in mercy. 

Never being one to follow the rules, this had happened a lot despite the teams doctors orders to rest up if he wanted any chance of racing in India. It was like whenever Darcey told him to stay still, he would do the exact opposite finding any excuse to get up. She wasn't surprised however, his strong mindset was the reason she fell for him in the first place. 

"You wouldn't be in this bad of shape if you just knew when to quit" Darcey sighed as she brought Sebastian his breakfast in bed. He had awoken numerous times throughout the night because of the pain, leaving his sore and frustrated. 

"What do you expect me to do?" Sebastian moaned, as much as he liked the idea of rest in reality it was far from what he was used to. Although the full English on his lap, now that he could get used to. 

"To rest, like you were told to" Darcey sat down next to Seb on the bed, "It won't get better if you don't allow it to heal. Your medical exam is in three days and if you don't pass they won't let you race next weekend" Sebastian noticed the panic in her voice and he lay his hand on her thigh, comforting her before he spoke.

"And we'll deal with that when we come to it, whatever happens" 

"You've already had to cancel so much this week, and this weekend is-"