just you // 38

"Is this for us?" Darcey asked as she stepped out the car, across from it was an image she had only saw in movies. Who was she kidding, this whole thing was like a movie scene and she had somehow landed a role as the female lead. 

"No, but I'm sure they won't notice if we borrow it" Sebastian grinned, as he held the door open for her. The noise from the private jet hitting them as soon as they stepped out and walked over to the aircraft. 

Darcey didn't say a single word as she walked up the steps, not quite believing what she was seeing as she appeared through the door. It was like walking into another world, a fairytale to be exact and she was in some sort of daydream. 

A couple of weeks ago Darcey didn't even think she'd make it to the next race, that she wouldn't get to see her teammates again - that she wouldn't get to see Seb again. And now she was on her way to the Indian Grand Prix via private jet with the champion himself. 

"Is everything okay?" Sebastian asked once he loaded their luggage, as he noticed she still hadn't taken her seat. "I hope this isn't too much" He trailed off while he rubbed his neck.

"No it's not, It's just well..." Darcey stuttered, still gawking at the small jet as she realised even the little details of the screens and mini-fridge "This is soooo not me" She finished, gulping on her words.

"No, it's not me either" Sebastian walked over to her taking her hands in his, as he used the other one to make her look him in the eyes "But that doesn't mean we don't deserve it"

Sebastian used his hand to pull her towards him as he planted a gentle kiss on her lips, he could feel Darcey smiling into the kiss as he bit her lip, begging for more. Darcey pulled away and gave Sebastian a knowing look grinning at the german driver. 

"Don't get any ideas, you're still recovering remember" Darcey smirked, as she looked down at the hands which was still caressing her backside. "You know what happened the last time, we...got a little carried away" 

"But this time I thought maybe we can do a little more than just kissing." Sebastian grinned, wiggling his eyebrows as he teased the idea. "I'll be careful I promise"

"Seb" Darcey knew he was joking, but still the idea was enough to get her hot under the collar.

"You look cute when you blush like that" Sebastian teased, he laughed but braised himself for the remark that was sure to come.

"Funny. And by funny I mean it's not." Darcey stated, finding her seat across from Sebastian as she strapped herself is ready to take off. 

If you think the splashing out and lavish lifestyle was going to end there, you were wrong because Sebastian spared no expense when booking his room for the weekend. 

Darcey had agreed to stay with him, rather than the hotel down the road with the rest of the team. It was the first step into his world and Darcey thought she was prepared, but she was far from ready for this. 

They stepped out of the transfer car, to entrance which could only be described as the gates into heaven. The path leading up to the doors was decorated with fairy lights, sculptures and water fountains. As they approached the front of the hotel, she was more than convinced that this was indeed a fairytale and this was her castle. 

"This can't be real" Darcey took a deep breath as she walked through the doors, "Am I dreaming right now?" Sebastian smiled at her reaction. Not because she was impressed with his lifestyle but because she appreciated all the little things. Like the mini-fridge on the aeroplane before. 

"Well there's plenty more where that came from, just you wait until you see our room" Sebastian smiled to himself as he looked forward to spending another night with the girl of his dreams.