all stars // 4

After the race came a much needed day of rest, the boys decided to stay in bed and Kendall still had guests to take care of so Darcey was left to entertain herself. Making use of the free gym within the hotel before going out for a run in the hills surrounding the grounds.

Next on the list was Malaysia and with less than a week, the team was ready at the airport in the early hours of the morning the following day. As Darcey walked around the airport she couldn't help but notice that she might have overdone it yesterday. Struggling to put too much pressure on her left ankle she decided to head to the pharmacy.

"That good a night was it?"

"Stalking me now are you?" Darcey turned around at the voice of a certain German driver. "And for your information no, I've just pulled something in my ankle"

"Can't say I'm surprised by the number of times you've walked into me" Sebastian pointed out with his grin getting larger the closer he got to his punch line.

"Twice, I've bumped into you twice" Darcey was laughing along with him this time seeing that the driver was only messing with her.

"At least you're not as clumsy with your pit stops"

During that moment they seemed to have forgotten where they were and who was around them, that was until Britta appeared next to Sebastian. Looking like she had been searching for something or someone.

"Seb there you are, I told you to wait for me" Britta exclaimed before turning her attention to Darcey, remembering their brief encounter before the season. "Britta, nice to meet you" extending her arm as she gathered her things together.

"Darcey, does he get lost often?" Holding her hand out to Britta in response, but smirking in Sebastian's direction.

"I'm not a child" Sebastian began to protest

"More than you'd think" Britta commented, both ladies laughing now at Sebastian's expense.

With that they went on their separate ways, Britta leading Sebastian over to the first-class lounge. She laughed to herself as she imagined Seb getting lost and Britta having to make a lost child announcement over the intercom.

As soon as they landed in Malaysia it was none stop, they had just a day until the gates were open to the media and fans. Suddenly ready for a much needed week off Darcey returned to the standard twin room she shared with Kendall again, with nothing but sleep on their minds.

Another less than impressive qualifying session with Sebastian starting p6 again. It's hard not to feel dishearted but with rain being predicted for tomorrows race, anything is possible.

And their predictions were correct as they started on the grid ready for a wet race, making it to lap 9 before the red flag was waved. Once the conditioned had improved and it was safe to race again, the team was met by another problem as Vettel suffered a puncher by colliding with a car while trying to over lap.

This meant the team had to be quick and it was the first unprepared pit stop Darcey had encountered. It shook her up a bit and the team was half a second longer than normal and Sebastian came out in p11 where he remained for the rest of the race.

This hit Darcey hard, feeling at fault for the bad result. When the team began to discuss plans for that evening she just wasn't in the mood. Sebastian had just finished his round of interviews, entering the garage to find Darcey looking the way he felt after today's results.

"I've got a plan" Sebastian sang as he walked up to Darcey and the others "I know this great bar in town and since the team needs a bit of cheering up right now, why don't we all meet there?" Sebastian suggested to the group - but not moving his gaze from Darcey studying her reaction.