promotion // 33

It was then that Sebastian's protective nature kicked in, it was clear to him that someone was watching them. He turned to Darcey, gesturing for her to stay quiet as he appeared out the room way. 

"I don't see anyone" Sebastian explained, rubbing the back of his neck. He clearly was more concerned than Darcey was anyway.

"Maybe it was an accident" Darcey suggested, "They probably just wanted to see if anyone was still here, guess they got their answer and left"

"It's still weird though, they could've at least said something. Not just vanish like that"

"You're not scared are you, Vettel?" Darcey sang, as she stepped closer to Seb which was now helping take his mind of the intruder at least. Which left him wondering, what Darcey was about to say before they were interrupted? 

"Of course not, but I could do with some company tonight" Sebastian grinned, sliding his arms at either side of her as he pulled her closer. Teasing her was his favourite game, and Darcey was a great teammate for sure. 

"See! I knew you were scared" Darcey giggled, but wasted no time in agreeing to spend the night with Sebastian. They had spent a few nights together by this point, but they agreed to take things slow and just having him around at night helped.

Looking around the premium suite the team had him in got her wondering why they ever spent time at her room, or why they ever went anywhere else for that matter. He had his own lounge, walk-in wardrobe and bathroom bigger than most hotel rooms. It made her hotel room look like a storage room in comparison.

"I was thinking we could watch a movie, once you're finished gawking of course" Sebastian snickered at the last part, seeing how she hadn't said a word for a few minutes now. 

Much to Sebastian dismay, they decided to watch The Conjuring. Gone was the clique of the girl burying her face in the man's shoulders. Darcey loved her horror movies but Sebastian wasn't so keen. By the end, it was fair to say Sebastian wouldn't be sleeping a wink that night and not for the reasons he originally hoped. 

Darcey had the whole double bed to herself that night and it was without a doubt the best sleep she had ever had. The mattress was just out of this world, maybe she could get used to this. 

The team had a scheduled flight back home, Darcey had to admit the novelty of flying was beginning to wear off now. A 10 hour plus flight back home was the last thing she wanted to do, especially considering Sebastian would be making his own way home again. 

She walked out of the bedroom, dressed in one of Sebastian's t-shirts and boxer shorts as their sleepover was rather last minute.

"Morning liebling" called a voice, she rubbed her eyes as she smiled up at Sebastian who was making some breakfast in his own kitchen. Yes, he had his own kitchen area too!

It wasn't until Darcey rubbed her eyes for the second time that she noticed Heikki, smirking at her from the breakfast bar. 

"Morning Darc" Heikki grinned, "Sleep well?" Heikki giggled, before taking a sip of his protein shake. Her eyes darted between the driver, his trainer and then back at herself. 

"Why are you not more shocked to see me?" Darcey asked as she suddenly felt rather exposed, trying to cover her braless chest. 

"I was more shocked to see Seb up and dressed this morning" Heikki explained, Darcey looked over at Sebastian who was now fidgeting nervously. 

"I couldn't sleep, that movie was terrifying!" Sebastian insisted, the other two broke out in laughter as the German driver shot them a death stare.