fallin' all in you // 7

Take Sebastian out of the suit, he was happy with being unrecognisable, unnoticed. Doesn't mean he's wasn't going to celebrate his victories and he never complained about fans cheering his name. But that was in honour of the sport and the race. Sophia on the other hand, was loving every minute of it. He lost counts of the time she introduced him to a group of people but then would go on as if he wasn't even there.

Sebastian and Sophia met when they were younger, their families were friends and they spent a lot of time together. She was quite shy back then and he remembers the time her family was invited to a big race of his - she refused to go anywhere near the big crowd and stayed in the garage with him.

As they grew up she found her feet in his crazy world and this at the time seemed like a blessing, they complimented each other. Sophia pushed him out of his comfort zones, made him experience things he never would have. She was starting to understand this lifestyle that came with being Sebastian Vettel's girlfriend.

But more and more he was noticing a side of Sophia that he didn't recognize.

Sebastian was stood by himself at the end of the boat looking over at the view of Monaco, his thoughts were interrupted by a light squeeze to his behind. Sophia wasted no time by pulling him in for a rather intense make-out session, then went to nibble on his neck taking it that bit further.

"Not here Soph" Sebastian muttered looking away causing Sophia to step back

"What's up with you? You've barely said anything to me all night" She huffed in reply

"Oh you noticed did you?" Sebastian sighed and turned his attention to the water below

"Of course I noticed, I really wanted to spend some time with you - I've missed you" Sophia attempted to rest her head on his shoulder looking up into his big blue eyes.

"I know, I'm sorry" He whispered as he pulled her into his arms, resting his head on her shoulder. "I'm just tired it's been a long day" He breathed deeply now enjoying the calm between them.

"So I've been asked to walk the show tomorrow" Sophia snapped around facing Sebastian

"That's amazing" He beamed holding her hand

"If you walked with me, they want us as a couple" She said while swinging his arms and biting her lip, hoping that he would agree. This was something Sophia had wanted to do since they came to Monaco all those years ago. She recalls watching from the garage as the glamorous girlfriends of the drivers walked down the runway in these expensive gowns.

"I wish you'd ask sometimes" Sebastian teased

"I thought you'd love to do this for me - with me" She stuttered pulling him in closer now

"I don't think I'll have the time, there's still stuff I've got to do" Sebastian said stepping back

"Why can't you just tell them you can't go? That something came up" Sophia waved her arms around not understanding the situation.

"Because it's my job and it's important" He shot back in disbelief now

"And I'm not."

"Don't make this about you." Sebastian pleaded as she turned this around on him like she'd done before. The holiday's never taken, the events not attended, growing up she loved how devoted he was to racing and what that meant for their relationship.

"What is that suppose to mean?" She challenged

"You didn't even come here to see me?"

"That's not true"