Hello (chapter 4)

Ravi “My girlfriend knew her, she came to canteen with us. Then I said Sonam was talking about you. She questioned who's Sonam? 
I said 'he is my friend. Yesterday, with whom you were talking about the form, do you remember ?'
She said 'Mr duplicate official' yes I remembered him by the way where is he?
I replied 'Sonam is not well today, therefore we have match tomorrow, so he wants to take proper rest.' She said 'Say hello to him from my side'
THAT'S ALL”
Sonam Hopefully I can see her tomorrow”.
Ravi “There is possibility of not seeing her tomorrow”
Sonam "Don't say that they have been knocked out of tournament?” Ravi They're not anymore in the game. But tomorrow, the boy's team of their school have match, so she might be there to cheer or see” 
Sonam “Who's their opponent?”
Ravi “We are playing against them. We must win. See you around I'm going down.”

Sonam was regretting because he had chance to introduce himself to her.
(Warden arrives)
Warden Are you feeling better?”
Sonam “I'm better now and I want to go down.”
Warden If you are fine then you can go but don't eat junk food in canteen and don't play”
Sonam "Thank you sir, you can count on me"

Sonam went to music room took guitar, started playing one-sided love songs without
knowing the actual chords.

🎶 Take me to your heart,take me to
your soul
Give me your hand before I'm old
show me what love is -haven't 
got a clue
show me that wonders can be true 🎶

Later that night sonam was wishing deeply to see her tomorrow.

(MORNING)
Sonam is the earliest one to get up for the first time. Everyone was shocked 'what on the earth just happened'!!
Ravi Don't you want to take rest?”
Sonam showed his middle finger and went to take shower.

(10 am....)
Game time.
Coach “Boys we have to win today, play hard give your best.”
(All of them together shouts TEAM)