Beautiful soul( Chapter 15)

Dawa " Wow, that's good. Which is your favorite song of Big bang?"

Sonam "I don't have any favorite I like all the songs."

Dawa "Do you watch dramas?"

Sonam "Yes, I have seen some but I don't know the name."

Dawa " I am feeling sleepy. Today I am 2 hours late then normal days."

Sonam " I think you must sleep now."

Dawa "Good night I'm sleeping"

Sonam "Good night sleep well."

Then Sonam felt kind of hungry, so he went to kitchen ate the food with his favorite curry.

This time he found very tasty and far better than food of hostel.

He called to his best friend Suraj said everything.

Suraj "I also have to say you something"

Sonam "I also have started liking someone, I saw her in the tournament. She asked me to visit her tomorrow."
Sonam "What about your girlfriend?"

Suraj "I will do same as you did."

Sonam "But she really loves you."

Suraj "F*** You, Your ex loved you too.
But you abandoned her."

Sonam "That was different situation and different thing."

Suraj " I also don't feel same for her, This girl she's too hot. You should check her account."

Sonam check the profile of that girl.

Sonam "Oh bro she looks hot. Those photo in yoga pants I don't have any words."

Suraj " Oh I thought you have changed but you are same. (with laugh) Men will be men bro."

Sonam thought for while and realized that he was only interested in her smile nothing more and also haven't notice anything yet.

He had opportunity in the stairs, but he didn't.

Sonam thought deeply "I'm not interested in her body, her face or anything. Looks can be deceiving so personality and beautiful soul matters."

He kept on thinking about Dawa, played some of the best love songs remembered whole day and didn't realize when he slept.

He woke up checked in phone. His earphone was broke, one ear was paining and phone was switch off. He charged the phone. Switch on then he received a message.

It was written (Good morning) with that message Sonam felt everything good even

Pain in his ear was gone.