Same situation (Chapter 19)

He laughed, Bell rang it was time for assembly. He was standing in assembly suddenly he saw his friends with very short hair." All of them had same haircut. Sonam looked at them and smile. Pasang showed him middle finger because Sonam didn't keep the promise.

Assembly was over.

Ravi "I won't trust you from now. We promised together not to cut hair. You were one who said at begging that we won't cut our hair."

Sonam stayed silent. They went back to class. Ravi checked sonam's bag saw an empty orange juice can.

Ravi "Are you working for the municipalities?"

Sonam "Why?"

Ravi " You're  carrying trash in your bag."

Sonam "Oh I forgot to keep at home. Keep there it's precious."

Tsewang " How can a trash be precious?"

Sonam " First gift from Dawa."

Pasang " This boy has gone crazy, I think we should send him to a mental hospital."

Ravi "Look who's talking about mental hospital."

Sonam "I was thinking same ha!ha!ha!)

It was lunchtime Pasang "Let's go for lunch."

Sonam " You guys can go I'm going to canteen with Suraj.

Ravi "Common don't to that, Don't you want to see your favorite teacher?"

Sonam " Who is my favorite teacher?"

Ravi " The jailer."

Sonam " Just f**** yourself, I'm coming from home for 2 weeks. So, I'm going to canteen.

Sonam and Suraj went to canteen and others went to hostel kitchen. Suraj " Finally it's lunchtime and I'm free."

Sonam "How?"

Suraj " Did you see my girl was sitting with me?"

Sonam " Yes, From 3rd period onwards."

Suraj " I find her irritating these days. I was trying to ignore her, but she held my hand.

Before I felt her hand so soft but today it was like holding a stone. I want to hold the hand of that girl whom I met yesterday."

Sonam " The hot one?"

Suraj " Yes, She is an amazing girl, Yesterday was the best day of my life."

Sonam " We both are facing same situation."

Suraj " Yes, I'm feeling so comfortable talking with you today."

Sonam " So are you leaving your girl?"