Detention(Chapter 24)

Next Day Ravi's parents came to school to meet principal. Warden called Ravi to principal's office. Everyone was waiting for Ravi. Ravi came back to class with sad face.

Tsewang " what happened at principal office?"

Ravi "He gave me last warning."

Sonam " Last warning, I think we should prepare for farewell. He might leave school."

Ravi " This is the fifth time I got last warning, One more coming soon."

Math teacher called everyone with assignment.

Math teacher " Who has not done assignment raise your hand."

Sonam looked at Suraj They both raised hand.

Math teacher "Only two?  Anyone else?

Ravi raised hand.

Math teacher " I knew this idiot has not done. Three of you come with me to the principal office."

Ravi was chill, Suraj was worried, Sonam was happy thinking about the 2 weeks suspension.

Principal " I haven't seen this kind of student in my entire life. It's waste of words to tell them anything. Do one thing.

Sonam was excited to listen suspend from his mouth, but he said "Detention on Saturday."

They came back from principal office.

Sonam " F***, Saturday I have to meet Dawa."

Suraj looked to Sonam Said "I have to meet that girl." Ravi " I will be sick on Friday So I can't attend class."

Classes were over so Sonam was about to go home. Ravi called him and said " We are coming tonight so be ready with chicken and beer."

Sonam "How and who?"

Pasang "Ravi, me and Tsewang."

Sonam "Ok, But how will you guys come?"

Ravi "We have a plan so Don't sleep till 11p.m."

Sonam was talking with Dawa .It was 10:30 Dawa fell asleep. Sonam waited till 11.25 pm.

They didn't come, so He went close the door.

Suddenly he heard a voice It was Ravi.

Sonam went outside There were 6 of them.

Three of them two junior and prasidha.

Sonam " How did you guys came?"

Prasidha " We gave some money to night guard. He didn't allowed, so he came climbing wall."