Drunk(Chapter 25)

Pasang " Did you brought the Beer and meat?"

Sonam " Yes, I have brought the meat but alcohol."

Ravi "What about alcohol?"

Sonam " Don't panic it's there in living room for decoration but it belongs to my dad, so I have to replace another one tomorrow."

Pasang " We don't need beer, These beverages looks amazing."

Prasidha " Bottles look sexy too, so let's start we have to go back to hostel." It was (1am) Sonam was kind of drunk Other's were normal They had a great capacity of drinking.

Sonam " I'm missing Dawa So much, I want to meet her right now." He started talking about Dawa.

Prasidha " Brothers, Let's go back we might get caught if we listen to him, He will go on whole night. I have a personal experience.

Ravi " We all have more personal experience than you, Sonam where do we find Cab ?"

Sonam "I want you guys to stay but that's not possible. You can find down there near temple, There is taxi stand."

They went back to Hostel.

Next morning Sonam tried to wake, but He couldn't due to hangover.

Later that evening he talked to dawa and slept.

Next day Sonam met his friends and asked them "What happened yesterday?"

Suraj "Science teacher was absent so in place of him hot miss came to our class."

Tsewang " Her face was like watching Korean movie."

Ravi "I didn't watch the movie properly, I was more focused on subtitles."

Tsewang " Yes, Subtitles was Much bigger than I expected."

Sonam " What happened next?"

Pasang "Non of us stood up, so she asked us to stand. All together we were 12 boys but there were total 24 when we stood up."

Sonam "Ok, I got it."

He laughed accepted the fact that Every word can have two different meanings.

Ravi "Why didn't you came yesterday?"

Sonam " I didn't want to make 26."

Everyone laughed suddenly that Hot miss passed by.

Ravi "She's the one with great subtitles."

Sonam " She also has great Summaries."

Pasang " You really have fast Eyes."

Sonam " I can notice beautiful things very quickly."