Page 10(Chapter 28)

Sonam wanted to open the book on the way, but he had respect for her words, so he went home.

He opened page number 10. There were some letters underline. He arranged the letters and it was "I love you too." He was delighted with her response. Sonam didn't have words to express in inner happiness. He felt every love songs, poems and quotes are just made for him.

He promised himself to stay committed to her , never cheat on her, will be honest.

Sonam text Dawa " I want to grow old with you, I want to die holding your hands. I will love you more than anyone else, For sure No one will love you more than me."

Next day he was extremely happy went to school shared everything to his friends.

Coordinator came searching sonam and Suraj "Why didn't you came to detention?"

Sonam "My grandpa was sick, so I couldn't come yesterday."

Suraj " I was not feeling well."

Warden " Your detention has been extended for 2 days in this coming home weekend.

Sonam "I'll skip this detention too, I'll spend time with Dawa."

Suraj "  I'll attend this one."

It was the 10th day, Sonam went to airport to receive Some friend of his father. Did actually what his mother said, so He didn't meet Dawa although He eagerly wanted to meet her.

His parents came back from Tibet he had to go hostel without seeing her.Without seeing her It was too difficult for him,
Every time he was wondering about her.
One week passed and situation was getting more difficult. His love for her increased than before. He texted her waited for the reply but there was no response from her although she had seen the message. He shared everything with his friends.

Pasang " You're inside the hostel, so she might have made new boyfriend."

Sonam " I trust her, this will not happen."

Tsewang "You can't trust anyone."

Sonam " She is someone I can trust blindly. This world can be beautiful place with small trust."