Heart break( Chapter 30)

Message "Hey, I can't pick I'm with my family."
Sonam "Where are you?"
Dawa "pokhara"
Sonam " When did you go pokhara?"
Dawa "At afternoon I came with my parents."

Sonam " You should have at least inform me, I was worried ."

Dawa " Sorry."

Next morning Sonam went to play basketball with his friends. He saw her there, He was shocked, didn't have any word.

Later He texted her When did you came back?"

Dawa " I lied to you."

Sonam " Why?"

Dawa "I am sorry you might get hurt but I'm not ready for this relationship."

Sonam " You could have said to me earlier than lying, You know I love you more than anything else."

Dawa " I know but Let's be friends for while and think again."

Sonam " You could have said before accepting my proposal."

Dawa " Look I didn't want to hurt you I accepted without thinking. I didn't know I'll regret later, I ask myself why did I kissed you or accepted you."

Sonam " Without thinking, You took bloody week."

Dawa " Look I am sorry."

Sonam "What about my feelings?"

Dawa " You will find someone else better than me."

Sonam got angry, his love was turned into anger, He said some words she didn't expect from him. Then everything was over not even chance of friendship.

Monsoon meet, Season of uncontrollable rain or reason for unforgettable pain. Red eyes accompanied by tears under the cloudy sky. 

His shirt was touched by rain rather than her scent. She left a reminiscence that can't be steal In addition pain which can be feel not heal.

He cried every night shared the most painful moments to his pillow. Most of his night went staring at Moon, Crying under blue sky at rooftop of the hostel. Slowly smile was overtake by the pain, Dimple on his face left the spot.

Sonam's first term exam was near, but He didn't felt like studying. He wandered more than looking books. He picked pen just to write Dawa on his hand.

His exam didn't go well. He got the lowest score among his class mates. One night he was crying, Tsewang saw him. Tsewang went to dormitory called Pasang and Ravi with him at terrace.