Her Face(Chapter 31)

Pasang " You have to move on instead of crying ?"

Sonam "I'm trying, but It's not easy.

She's gone but I think her memories will be here forever with me."

Ravi "She doesn't love you, Why do you want to spoil your life thinking about that girl."

Sonam "I love her, I hope she'll come back."

Tsewang " You're hurt today because you hurt someone in the past."

Sonam " Yes, Karma works, so I'll say sorry to Shradha. I realized now how she felt."

Ravi " That's good decision, But You must find a way to get rid of this pain."

Tsewang " Are you thinking of going back to shradha?"

Sonam " No way, I just want to tell her Sorry Then I will continue with my feelings."

Next Day Sonam was having conversation with Suraj. They noticed Ravi coming towards them with strange face expression.

Ravi "Tsewang proposed to shradha, She want you to take her decision."

Sonam " What kind of decision?"

Ravi " She said she'll do according to your decision."

Suraj "She just wants to show you off."

Sonam "I don't care about the proposal, I knew he likes her But, It's her life. How can I take her decision. We broke up, If we were still in relation still I don't have any right to take her decision."

Sonam couldn't digest her statement, He went to class told shradha face to face "It's your life, you must take your own decision.Do whatever you want."

She started crying,Everyone thought It was Sonam's mistake without knowing the actual reason. They took her side and blamed Him. He didn't have any intention to hurt her, In fact he wanted to Say sorry to her.

Sonam to suraj "I didn't expect her to act in that way.She made me wrong in front of everyone."

Suraj " Let them think what ever they want to think. They might think I'm here with you due to our friendship But the reality is different I'm here because it was not your fault."

Sonam "I felt like hugging her, when She was crying but Something stopped me, It was her face."

Suraj " Whose face?"