Wallpaper ( Chapter 17)

Sonam hugged her more than a minute. Dawa looked into his eyes and said "I have not hugged anyone before."

Sonam didn't want to leave her, but she had to go so she went. Sonam came back to home.

He called her. They talk like an hour.

Then she wanted to watch drama so went offline.

Sonam didn't have any work, so he also started watching drama.

Next day evening Sonam felt like meeting dawa, so he went to her place and met her.

They went to different place that day at lord Shiva's temple. Dawa gave him option to select among 2 hand bands. In one, it was written Best friend and another Promise. Sonam choose promise.

Dawa " Take that's for you."

Sonam "Thank you but for what?"

Dawa " Tomorrow you are going hostel."

Sonam felt awful because he could not see her after that for long time. His eyes were full of tears, didn't have any words. He was totally speechless. Dawa hold his hand and said "Don't worry I will miss you."

Sonam " I don't want to go hostel.I wish we both were in same school."

Dawa "Similar Thoughts , This is what I said to my friend."

Sonam " If I met you before 2 years, I would surely have change my school. What was her response?"

Dawa " She teased me by calling your name."

Sonam (blushed) said "How did you react."

Dawa " I told them we are just friends."

Sonam " It will be hard without you. I will miss you lot."

Dawa " It's already late let's go. I haven't inform my mom before coming here."

Sonam " Ok let's go."

They went from there holding each other's hand.

Dawa " Take care, Don't miss me too much .
Concentrate on your study. SlC is more important than me."

Sonam hugged her and said bye."

He returned home went to his room.
Sonam changed the wallpaper of everything and kept their photo. He kept his password (Dawaforever). Sonam didn't feel like going to hostel, so he thought to convince his mother to allow him to stay at home for one week."