Back to home(chapter 8)

3:25 (afternoon)

Every one of them are making planning for home weekend. Suddenly warden arrived to
Dormitory.

Warden "Boys i think every one of you are going home so when you come back cut your hair short especially Ravi. Cutting hair like thief doesn't make you hero or cool, you will look like fool."

Warden went to another dormitory.

Ravi "I really have good heart and believe in peace but sometimes feel like killing that jailer. What the f*** is wrong with him, killing him will be the easiest way to go heaven."

Sonam "That moon head might be jealous with your deforestation hair"

Everyone laughed and said we won't cut our hair then went home.

Back to home...

Sonam's mother " Be fresh and eat something "

Sonam " First let me do a small work"

Sonam's Mother " what's that so important even don't have time to eat"

Sonam " I'm finding some to make your work easier a daughter-in-law with smile"

Sonam opened his Facebook one message from Dawa Sherpa.

(Hi, hostler sending message at 3 am)

Sonam " I send it from computer lab long story. Thank you so much for accepting my friend request"

(After 2 hour )

Dawa " Thank you for sending request."

Sonam " Common don't make blushed guess what?"

Dawa " Did you guys won the tournament"

Sonam "Not that we finished being Runner up, i'm back to home for 3 days"

Dawa " Congratulations on 3 days, I didn't want you guys to win"

Sonam " why? (with smiley face)"

Dawa " Your team should have showed some mercy to our boys, They are not allowed to play any tournament now.
That's disgrace."

Sonam " So sorry for that ."

Dawa " Do you use beauty plus with laughing emojis."

Sonam " I'm ugly so I must use beauty plus to look nice."

Dawa" I didn't mean that, you look cute with dimple I did notice when you were talking with me."

Sonam " I'm blushing"

Dawa " So you have 3 days do you mind teaching me how to play basketball."

Sonam " Don't make me embraced now, but we can hang out if you don't mind."

Dawa " I have not hang out with any boy before."

Sonam " Come on give a try, I'll make sure that you won't regret anytime."

Dawa " I will inform you tomorrow, I have to do lots of homework bye."

Sonam opened his bag saw a letter written by shradha (Let's break up) Sonam didn't read anymore, threw that letter in dustbin and started to dance.