Final chapter(Chapter 32)

Sonam "Dawa."

Suraj "Don't you think it's time to move on?"

Sonam "I don't know how to move on without missing her."

Suraj " You can't clap with single hand, so I think you should move. You're waiting for her, why don't you understand she has moved on. So, Move on for yourself. You will get over this just make yourself engaged in Anything."

Sonam " How to move on? I need someone to show me the directions to move on, not someone who just suggest."

Suraj " You can utilize your pain in proper way, like write a poem after all like you like to write so it might be useful. You have to realize all the things, Focus on your studies, This exam is the Entering door for our Future so You need think properly. Forget what you lost, Focus on something that's coming. We have been told Everything happens for a purpose so Be positive. At least Try to move on for your family, Friends. She's gone but You have us so You must kill that feelings that's inside you."

Sonam " I'm speechless, I think must find the way for myself."

First 5 months was not easier. Time heals everything. Everything started getting better. His love for her was there, but He knew she won't be back. He started writing, Playing sports. He was focused on his studies.

It was last home weekend so he came home. Next day he went to Kl tower to went to Game zone. This time he lost gun shooting game at first round, didn't win any others game.

Next day he went to city centre he watched movie alone. He went back to hostel removed all the name from bench and locker.
He continued studying for His final exam.

4 months later, He was kind of moved on for others, but he still had feelings for her. She was someone that can't be forgotten. He still had the hand band on his hand. He thought throw that hand band, but he didn't want to throw in trash, so he decided to keep at flower pot in Bouddha stupa.

Sonam was about to keep the band, He saw a girl with Adorable smile. Everything started being blurred. He saw her waving hand to him. He looked properly, Didn't believe his eyes, went a little near it was her.
Sonam "Dawa"