Switch off (chapter 13)

Sonam thought "Did she really kissed on my chick?

Am i dreaming ? I'm sure it's my imagination."

Dawa "Bye"

Sonam "Did you just kissed me?"

Dawa "Yes, I did it but I don't know why I did it?"

She was shy so she went home. Sonam was too happy. He was returning home with huge smile. It took long time for him to reached home. 

His mother " Where were you all day, look at your Shoes it feels like you came straight from field."

Sonam was shocked How it happened then he realized how he walked imagining that kiss moment. Then he went and washed his leg, He was about entered inside his mother said " Who will wash your face?"

Sonam " I will not wash my face for 3,4 days."

His mother " You were all day out are you kind of high or what?"

Sonam " Its something I can't express and something you can't digest."

His mother " Will you wash your face or you want broom on your back?"

Sonam went wash his face, He covered the kissed portion with another hand and washed with one hand. His Friends called him for the gathering. He went there and of his friend had birthday. They celebrated cut the cake and some friend started putting cake on each other face. Quickly Sonam covered the kiss portion and took some cake on another chick.

He went home did same while washing face.

He checked his phone there was no message or Missed called. Sonam tried Dawa's phone it was switch off. He was kind of worried additionally he was also missing her a lot.

It was already One hour and it was same situation. His mother called him for Dinner but due to that he didn't felt like eating.

His mother " I made your favorite curry so come fast." 

Sonam's mother especially made for him, so he didn't have any other choice he had to eat. For the first in his life, he felt it was tasteless so didn't eat much. He went to his room he called her. The phone was ringing.....