Rejection(Chapter 21)

Sonam held her hand looked into her eyes and said "I wish I was your bed where you can sleep peacefully, pillow where I can hear your deep thoughts, Blanket that protects you from cold, cloths you wear so that I can be with you everywhere. I wish to be the wind which you feel every day. You're perfect, have an amazing personality, There is only one thing I wish to change that's your last name. Sarang hae yo Dawa."

She was shocked didn't expect such thing from him.

Dawa "Look I like you, I like spending time with you but I haven't thought of love."

Sonam " So it's kind of rejection?"

Dawa " It's not rejection I just need some time to think.

Sonam " Take your time but if you want to reject, You can reject right now."

Dawa " Why so that you can look for another one?"

Sonam was speechless said "You are special I can't see anyone else with me after knowing you."

Dawa " Really? I will kill you if you'll see anyone."

Sonam " So are you thinking of accepting?"

Dawa "90% but something is stopping me. I need time till Friday."

Sonam "what's that 10% ?"

Dawa " I have a crush But he has someone else,

He really loves her and they are happy."

Sonam " He has someone else You need to move on. You must cross your crush."

Dawa " That's why its 90%. Sonam I think I should go now."

Sonam "Ok go slowly."

Sonam was making dinner but  many questions were going Inside his brain. He was Happy of 90% but 10% was killing him. After dinner, he went to sleep but unable to sleep.

He took more 50 turns, Change the position of pillow again, googled how to fall asleep tried many stupid things but it was same.

Next day at class he felt mercurial, so he went to Suraj's bench. Suraj was with his girl.

Sonam " I have to talk to him, can you leave ."

His girl " You can talk with him anytime, now it's my turn. Respect someone's privacy."

Sonam looked to Suraj eye to eye and said F*** you.