Missing her( Chapter 29)

Every day sonam missed her. It was hard to spend day without missing her. It was difficult without seeing her and different not talking with her. There was no option beside missing her, remembered all the memories each and Every night.before going to bed he kissed the hand band and said Missing you.

Sonam texted her from computer lab, message was seen but there was No response. He thought she might be busy with her own works. He went to computer lab every night hoping for her reply, but she continued avoiding him time and time again.  It was hard for him to concentrate on his studies and other activities.

He stopped enjoying with friends as well as started staying alone thinking about her. His bench and locker was filled with her Name written by permanent marker. His friends suggested him, but he pretended like listening to them but at night, he never stopped going to computer lab. He was driven crazy and thought What really happened to her, was worried if everything is right with her. He was waiting for the home weekend so that he can meet her and ask everything that was going on.

It was Home weekend he went home called her. She picked after 10 missed calls.

Dawa " Hello, who's this?"

Sonam " I am sonam, I guess you had my number."

Dawa " My phone wasn't working properly, so I had to reset everything so all number were gone so."

Sonam " I have to talk to you let's meet."

Dawa " I can't meet you right now I have assignments, probably some other days."

Sonam " Ok, I have only 2 days holidays so let's meet tomorrow."

Dawa " I will call you."

Next day he waited for call but there was no call from her."

Sonam called her she didn't pick the call. More than 20 messages were sent by him but there was no response."

Later that evening He received a message from Dawa.