Flash back ( Chapter 14)

She picked the phone.

Sonam "Finally, I am feeling relief now.I was worried."

Dawa "Oh worried ? Then where were you?

I was waiting for you."

Sonam "Sorry my friend had birthday so I had to go there."

Dawa "I waited for while you was not there, so I thought to charge my phone so that I can talk you."

Sonam was happy after listening that. They talked almost like hour.

Sonam " I want to see your face. let's do video chat if you don't mind?"

Dawa " Ok I will on my messenger."

Sonam " Ok, I will wait."

2 minutes later his phone rang video call from Dawa sherpa.

He picked so fast and saw her face. Network was not working properly although she was looking beautiful in that low quality. Sonam saw her background. Her wall was full of Korean stars.

Sonam "Wow, Nice background. I think you like Koreans too much."

Dawa " Yes, I just love them. All of them are my idol. I wish one of them was my boyfriend.

(Sonam was kind of jealous). They sing very well. This is D.O from Exo. He is my favorite.

Do you like Koreans?"

Sonam went to flash back .

( Few months back)

One of the girl from Sonam's class were holding Korean boy band poster.

Sonam " Who are this bunch of gay?"

All the boys laughed made fun of them.

That girl " They are Bigbang. G dragon is my favorite he raps so good. Lyrics are so sweet."

Suraj " Do you understand what they say? It sounds like xangxung xangxung pingpong dong dong."

Others Boys laughed,Rajkumar  was the loudest one."

Sonam to suraj " When did you started listening Koreans? That's embarrassing."

Suraj " My stupid girlfriend listen to those bunch of ass hole too much."

Sonam " Don't listen to those songs it's embarrassing."

(Back from flashback )

Sonam "Yes, I don't often listen but I like Bigbang. They are one of my favorite, I like G dragon."