Hug(Chapter 16)

He texted Dawa"Can I call you right now?"

Dawa "Yes you can ."

He called Dawa they had conversation like an hour.Dawa said "I'm watching Korean drama named W Two World. I will call you later."

Sonam thought "She like Korean Drama and song, so I think I also have to start those stupid things. Sonam started watching W Two World

It was going on Sonam started enjoying the Drama. Almost 6 episode was about be completed. His phone rang it was from Dawa. He picked the phone quickly.

She "What are you doing?"

Sonam " I am giving you company."

Dawa "How mr. Duplicate"

Sonam "Watching drama." (with smile)

Dawa " Which drama?"

Sonam " W Two world"

Dawa "Really? Guess what I'm doing ?"

Sonam "Yes, Watching drama or listening Korean song?"

Dawa "No, You are wrong I'm Hanging the medal on the frame of my certificate."

Sonam "That's great, Which medal."

Dawa "The one you gave me. I will never win a medal with my game. This also a participant a certificate from your school tournament."

Sonam was speechless thought for while and
said " Lets meet now."

Dawa " But where ?"

Sonam " I will come to your place and let's roam there for a while."

They met went to an open park stayed at corner side talked about their hobbies and Interest.

Dawa " I like to sing."

Sonam " Please sing your favorite song."

Dawa started singing the song name Crying out by D.O, her voice so seductive gave him goosebumps.

Sonam "I didn't understand the meaning but it was nice."

Dawa " Tell me about your interest."

Sonam "I want to write, One day I will write for you."

Dawa " I will wait for that Day."

It started being dark so Dawa's mom called her. She had to go. Sonam went with her and said " I wish I had time machine."

Dawa " Why ?"

Sonam " I don't want you to go. I want to be with you more."

Dawa "I will meet you tomorrow ."

Sonam nervously hold her, She was red then he pulled her towards him and gave tight Hug.