Disgrace(Chapter 26)

Days were passing without meeting Dawa. It was Friday.

Sonam " Tsewang where is Ravi?"

Tsewang " He's not feeling well."

Sonam looked to Suraj and smiled.

Sonam " All the best for Sunday."

Pasang " Why Sunday?"

Sonam " None of us are coming to detention."

Pasang " If you don't come to Detention you guys might be suspended."

Suraj " Sonam wants to suspend."

Tsewang " But why?"

Sonam " So that I can meet Dawa every day."

Pasang " Now you're being psychotic child."

Sonam " Love changes everyone my friend You have better experience than any one of us."

Pasang " Stop calling me Insane lover. This boy has exceeded my level.

Tsewang " I talked to the coordinator about the new jersey, but he wants us to make it on our own expense."

Pasang " I guess He promised about the jersey last time."

Sonam " That time He was just normal extracurricular activity recruitment staff now He's a coordinator so leave it."

Tsewang " What's there with the position?"

Sonam " When you are Inside the flying plane or in a hilltop, down there everything seems small so that's Human nature."

Suraj " That means we have to make it in our own?"

Tsewang "  When it's about something we want, it automatically becomes personal although we are playing for the school Team."

Sonam " Chill guys, This is our last year after that we'll never have to come back again."

Suraj " How can you stay so calm when School doesn't provide us any facilities, but they want good result and trophies from us. It's not only about the jersey there are so many other facilities that should be given to us but it's not there."

Sonam " It's an enormous issue faced by every sport's fields in our country."

Suraj "That's disgrace, I wish I was born somewhere else what about you guys?"

Sonam " I'm fine here, All these things doesn't matter, If something matters then it's Dawa."

Pasang " What's going on with you everywhere, every situation you're bringing that girl."

Tsewang " Don't be so enthusiastic for her, She has not accepted you yet."