Saturday (Chapter 27)

Sonam " Tomorrow is the most awaited day of life, I'm extremely scared, what If she rejects me?"

Pasang " She almost took 1 week, so she might reject."

Suraj "She would have rejected when he proposed her, If she really wants to reject"

Tsewang  "what If she's just extending the day to avoid him? Did she meet you after that day?"

Sonam " You a*******s are making me more scared."

Suraj " Think positive easy comes, easy goes. She might be serious so taking more time to think."

Sonam " I wish that was the case."

Pasang " Let's keep his personal problem side for a bit and let's talk about the jersey."

Sonam " Let's make on our own, after all this is our last year might be last memories."

Suraj " Ok let's make. I'm taking number 11."

Pasang " All the way 12."

Tsewang "I'm thinking about 10. Isn't your favorite number sonam?"

Sonam " It used to be but now i don't like 10 Because of this 10% my love story is stocked."

Tsewang " I'm talking number 10."

Sonam " 7 for life."

That Night sonam was desperately waiting for the next day. His breath and Speed of Heartbeat was incredibly increased. Every second were like minute and each minute like an hour. 12 hours were like 12 days.

It was probably the longest Night of his life.

He prayed almost every God before sleeping.

It's Saturday message from Dawa.

(Let's go city centre today. Pick me at 12)

Sonam picked her. They went to city centre.

Watched a movie. Dawa was watching movie and Sonam was staring at her.

Dawa " Watch the movie."

Sonam " You can watch the movie, I'll see you."

Slowly he held her hand and kept looking at her. Movie was finished they returned.

They reached near dawa's home.

Sonam " You said you will give answer of something." She took out Novel from her Hand bag.

Dawa " Don't open right now, Go home and check page Number 10. Bye, If you don't feel like calling after seeing the response. It's up to you.