Lucky Day?(chapter 11)

Sonam "Slow motion I don't think so"

Dawa " So where are we going?"

Sonam "Tell me where you want go, I will take you there"

Dawa Take me to your favorite place."

Sonam " My favorite place is far from here so what about Bouddha"

Dawa " Lets go to Bouddha at last first lets go bhatbhateni supermarket, I have to buy some materials."

Sonam " Ok, lets go."

They both reached Bhat Bhateni with in 45 minutes.

Dawa bought two orange juice. Sonam didn't like orange juice. He was thinking how to drink than needy child came and asked him to give him something to eat or drink. He gave that child that orange juice and said drink slowly and return me the can it's precious.

Dawa "You have a good heart but why did you asked for the can."

Sonam "Its first gift from you to me, so I must keep it."

Dawa was looking at me and gave a smile.

Then they went kl tower to watch movie."

Unfortunately all seats were packed, so they didn't watch the movie.

Dawa "So what should we do now."

Sonam "Lets go to game zone its good"

Then went to game zone played gun firing game luckily among two guns one gun was not working, so they had play with one. Dawa was holding the trigger, Sonam was holding gun from behind like hug from back side. Normally Sonam used to be out at first round but that day he reached level 3 and it was going on."

Level 8 80 coins.

Dawa "Lets play another game if we continue this than owner might go in lost.

Sonam was thinking"Before I used to hate this game but from today onwards it will always be my favorite game for long time."

They played another game jackpot with 80 coins. There also they won another 25 coins.

Played another game won doll, Sonam gave that doll to Dawa.

Sometimes winning too many feels bored so Dawa asked sonam to go Bouddha. Sonam returned all the coin to the owner.

Owner " Wow you won many coins. Do you want money back."

Sonam "I'm happy keep it."

Owner " It must be your lucky day you won so many games."

Sonam with smile "With her I can win anything.