Bad luck(chapter 5)

Match started..
The home team was leading by 32 points at halftime.
Everyone else were drinking water and discussing. But Sonam was searching for her.
Referee called both the team for third quarter.
Sonam told to coach that he was feeling tired, wanted to rest for a while, so he requested coach to send someone else.
He was sitting in bench and started looking for her ..Few minutes he saw her standing on the corner of the court looking at him. He smiled and waved her . She waved back and showed him thumbs up. 
Game was finished and won by home team by vast difference scores.

Sonam was searching for her but she was already gone. Sonam went to Ravi's girlfriend, asked about dawa..
Sonam "Hey! I heard your friended of Dawa?"
Ravi's girl " Yes, we are friend, I heard you were talking about her.
Sonam (blushing) " So, Ravi told you everything?"
She " he doesn't hide anything from me"
Sonam "That's great , I also want similar kind of relationship with your friend."
She " what?? You already have a girl friend don't you ?"
Sonam " I think I have but I'm not happy with my relationship so i want to move on. My feelings for Dawa is different. I'm serious,ready to take any step for her anytime,anywhere."
She " for real ?"
Sonam " I'm committed to her , if she comes to my life ,I'll be the  happiest person."
She " If you want to talk I can give you her Facebook account."
Sonam "Please give me the id it will the greatest help of your life towards me."
She "Ok give your phone i will give her id"
Sonam " I'm hosteler, I am not allowed to bring phone."
She "Then it's your bad-luck."
................................................................
She "At least say thank you"
Sonam (making weird face) "Thank you very much"

************