Rumors (chapter 6)

Lunch time.
Everyone was gather for lunch.
Pasang "There are lots of rumors going on about you in market ."
Sonam responded " Transfer market? Don't tell that Manchester United want to sign me"
Everyone laughed.
Tsewang " So you have decided to leave shradha ?"
Ravi " Decided? He has already left her from his side, He seriously wants Dawa. Sonam did my girl gave you her id?
Sonam " She said bad luck, but I can help you  so she took out the paper and pen from her bag,She wrote Dawa sherpa, and said if you don't find search in her friend list.
She's so smart (making weird face) perfect match for Ravi"
Suraj "Perfect match from heaven ha!ha!ha!"
Ravi "make it funny, you bastards don't have any other work."
Tsewang " I am happy for Sonam for finding the real one."
Later that evening a junior came to Sonam said " Brother we are planning break some rules are  you interested?"
Sonam " I am totally in. I am born to break rules.Tell me what are you planning?"
Junior "We are planning to bring some stuffs and snacks, so we are collecting money."
Sonam " You guys don't have to collect anything,tonight's party is from my side"
Junior "Something special, birthday?"
Sonam "yes, special but not birthday, I have crush on one girl, madly in love with her.
I found her id also she has already accepted my friend request so i'm extremely happy."
Junior " That's great news plus congratulation brother. So have you thought anything like how to chat with her because we are in hostel, and we don't have any device."
Sonam " That's the problem I wished we were allowed to bring phone".
Junior "If you are interested then i have a Plan."
Sonam "Go ahead what's your plan?"
junior "I know where warden keeps the key of computer lab".
Sonam " You are amazing brother ,so lets give try tonight."
(2 am...)
Sonam was in deep sleep suddenly someone waked him up, and said wake up lets blast this party.