two

With a smile, Ashton softly pecked Lucas' lips as he cupped the boys face.
The red haired boy blushed slightly, stepping a little closer to Ashton, making their chest touch each other as he bravely connected their lips once more.

'You know back in the club, you seemed so confident', Ashton mumbled against the boy's skin as he kissed his neck down.

'I am all the time, alcohol just.. improves my self esteem?'

'And by improve you mean dragging it out of it's room and forcing it to do it's job?', Ashton asked, now grinning as he brought a little distance between their faces to look in Lucas' gorgeous brown eyes.

'Did you just call my self esteem a teenager in a really weird way?'

'What if I did?'

'You're weird', Lucas pointed out and kissed Ashton's soft lips, adding a little heat this time which wiped the drummer's grin off quickly.
Lucas bit Ashton's lip, making the boy moan even louder as he sucked on it, while letting his hands travel under the muscular man's shirt. He trailed down Ashton's chest, over his abs and down to his v line, before opening the belt and unbuttoning and unzipping the pants, only to pull them down, along with Ashton's boxers.
Instead of getting up again, Lucas kneeled infront of Ashton, locking eyes with him as he took the boy's length in his mouth.
Ashton was the first to break the eye contact by letting his head fall back in pleasure, moaning loudly as Lucas continued to bop his head up and down.

'Fuck, Luz', Ashton groaned, hardly being able to contain himself. The nickname made the butterflies in Lucas go crazy and made him even more motivated to show Ashton what he was capable of.

'You really shouldn't be doing this for much longer', Ashton mumbled between a few by his hand muffled moans. One hand was in Lucas' hair, while the other covered his mouth as his eyes rolled back in pleasure. The red haired boy really knew how to push the drummer's buttons just right.

'Lucas', Ashton warned once more, his tone starting to get slightly whiney with his upbuilding high.
Lucas didn't plan on stopping there though and so, he circled his tongue around the tip of Ashton's length and stroked the part he couldn't take in his mouth with his hand, until Ashton came in his mouth. Like the good boy he was, he swallowed every drop of the warm, milky liquid. He got up, not giving Ashton a chance to calm down as he connected their lips in a heated kiss again. Lucas felt Ashton lick his bottom lip, asking for more. He parted his lips, allowing their tongues to meet, letting them fight a little for dominance. Ashton layed a head on the arch of the other boy's back, pulling him closer and deepened the kiss by using his other free hand to hold his head close. The usually so submissive Lucas showed new sides of himself, breaking apart from Ashton and putting a hand on the drummer's trained chest. He pushed him back until he felt the bed against his legs, giving him a final push and letting him fall on his back. Without any hesitation, Lucas stripped out of his clothes and put three fingers in his mouth. He released them with a 'pop' and crawled on top of Ashton, while inserting one by one finger into his hole, prepping himself. Ashton let it happen and watched as the boy prepared for his already slowly hardening length.
While he waited, he took some time to admire Lucas' features, something he definitely didn't do often enough.
The boy had defined cheek bones, making his nose appear cute and soft. The dyed red hair made his brown eyes appear so dark and beautiful, even though they were closed and Ashton knew that their chocolatey colour was mostly covered up by the dark and widened pupil right now, but he could see the love they normally held in them right infront of his inner eye.

Quickly and without a warning, Lucas let himself sink on Ashton's length and allowing it to fill him up almost entirely. The drummer watched as Lucas placed his hands next to Ashton's head and started to ride him. He used his free hands to support Lucas' hips and helped him with his already unregular becoming movements. Adding a little work himself, Ashton moved his hips up a little, softly thrusting into the boy who obviously wanted a lot more than just that. Ashton had never gone further than normal sex and never did anything too odd, his first ever experience with a boy being his himself unexperienced blonde best friend. Before he could think more about the blonde, he kissed Lucas, letting the boy know he did very good.

It wasn't long until Ashton felt the warmth build up in his abdomen once again, just in time with Lucas.

'Oh fuck Luz', Ashton moaned loudly as he felt the boy tighten around him as he came, pushing Ashton over the edge aswell. Lucas' movements became slow and lazy until he stopped completely, sinking down on Ashton's length completely before getting up.

'Where has that been all the time?', Ashton asked breathlessly, smiling like an idiot and blown away by the pleasure.

'Hiding in it's room, trying to not make it's job', Lucas answered with a cheeky grin, 'and then it decided it would be time to finally make a comeback in a sober me.'