twenty-nine

Waking up, laying in bed for another hour, standing up and laying down on the couch with a cup of coffee. After another hour, standing up and making himself another cup of coffee, before finally having a proper breakfast and cleaning the house. Sometimes, if the house was entirely clean, jogging, hoping that it would make him forget about Luke's absence for a few hours.
This was how Ashton's every day life looked like at the moment.

Today though, cleaning didn't help and jogging didn't help either. All that was left to do now was showering a ridiculous amount of times until he felt better or worse and since he didn't want to waste that much water, he filled the bathtub and added a strawberry scented shower gel.
The room quickly smelled like a very fake and sugary strawberry field, but that was okay, because the scent reminded him of home.
And his home was Luke.

Ashton stripped out of his clothes. He carefully dipped in a finger to check the temperature, before finally stepping into it and letting himself sink to the bottom of the tub. His body instantly relaxed and he closed his eyes with a satisfied sigh, letting his head fall back and rest against the edge of the tub.

His relaxation lasted for about ten minutes and he opened his eyes annoyed.

'When did I become so dependent on company?', Ashton mumbled to himself and pouted a little, before blowing the bubbles in the bath around. The drummer was bored and he had absolutely nothing to do about it.
The bubbles floated around on the surface of the water and slowly started to reveal Ashton's naked body.

Unpure thoughts immediately filled up his head and his body quickly responded.
Biting his lip and looking to the closed door and then back to his hardening member, Ashton slipped his hand under the water and down his body until he felt his erection.
He could feel the warmth of his body, the heat of the bath only adding to that, as he started pumping himself, causing even more blood to flood south.

A moan escaped his lips and he let his head fall back again, pressing his lips tightly together and closing his eyes.
His movements got quicker and the water splashed up to the edges, almost flooding the bathroom.

The fact that Ashton hadn't touched himself since Luke had been gone made the orgasm more intense and Ashton moaned loudly, not being able to contain himself anymore. He was alone anyways, so why should he be quiet?

**
'And then they told me to talk to you both, so we can think of the right way to tell the fans', Ashton explained on the phone, walking around the kitchen to get out the needed utensils.

'Pff', Calum let out, laughing dryly, 'of course we are supposed to have the ideas. Whatever, they have to agree first anyways before we can do anything.'

'Yeah, right?', Ashton asked and tucked the phone between his shoulder and his head, before bending down and opening a cabinet.

'Well, whatever. Any ideas?', Calum questioned and there was a rustling heard on the other side of the line.

'Hmm, not exactly. You could come over though and then we think of something together?'

'Sounds like a plan. Are you cooking?

'Sure', Ashton laughed and stood up, closing the cabinet and walking to the fridge, where he got the last things out.

'I'll call Mikey then', Ashton added and Calum agreed.

'I'll see you in thirty?'

'Sure thing, see you.'
With that, they hung up and Ashton quickly dialled Michael's number and waited for the boy to pick up. While he waited, Ashton started cooking. Obviously he didn't come far, before Michael answered.

'Hello?'

'Hey Mike', Ashton said, 'are you free tonight?'

'Uh, yeah, what are we doing?', Michael questioned and Ashton laughed, before taking a scale and measuring up the ingredients and pouring them into a pot.

'Management called. We have to think of something to tell the fans. They already noticed that Luke isn't posting anything and that he isn't seen anywhere. As far as they know, Luke's still with Sierra', Ashton explained.

'Oh right. I completely forgot that Sierra and him never confirmed anything.'

'Exactly. Calum and I talked already and since we are supposed to think of something, he is coming over tonight.'

'Okay, then I'll get ready and come over too?', Michael asked and Ashton agreed, telling him that he would cook for them aswell.

'Amazing. See you.'
And again, they hung up and Ashton concentrated on cooking, wanting to finish before the boys arrived.