thirty-four

Another week had passed and Luke had caught up with Calum and Michael, aswell as the management. They had told Luke to post a few things on his story, showing that he was starting to be more active again. The fans were incredibly happy because of that and Luke could hardly believe how many people had actually worried about him. There were hashtags, pictures and videos spread, all wishing Luke strength through his breakup with Sierra. And even though they didn't knew about his withdrawal, he liked to believe that the fans had helped him through that aswell.

'Hey, Lu?', Ashton's voice was heard from the doorway and Luke looked up from his phone.

'Yes?'

'I know we didn't do that for a long time, but we could maybe go live?', Ashton said and now leaned against the doorframe, waiting for Luke to respond.

'Hm, I like that idea', the blonde mumbled and put his phone aside, before standing up and walking over to Ashton, pecking the drummer's lips.

'But won't they start asking questions, if I'm with you all the time?'

'Hm, possible. We could tell them you live with me at the moment, because you couldn't stay in your house and you needed a friend', Ashton thought out loud and Luke agreed.

'That wouldn't even be a complete lie.' Ashton nodded and held his hand out for Luke to grab and when the blonde did, they went into the livingroom together, setting up Ashton's phone to go live.

Just when Ashton wanted to press 'go live', Luke stopped him, bringing the drummers hands down.

'Wait Ash', Luke mumbled and bit his lip, 'If we answer questions.. How much can we really say? I feel so bad lying to them.. I don't know if they'll even believe me.'

'Hey, baby stop worrying so much. You can do this and I'm here with you, remember?'

'Right.. right.. But what can we tell them?'

'Well, I can tell you what we can't say. We'll act like friends, yeah? And we can't tell them about your withdrawal, but you know that. We're not lying too much, just remember that', Ashton said and cupped Luke's face, 'I love you.'

'I love you too', Luke replied and closed the gap between them with a short but sweet kiss. Once they parted, Ashton started their livestream and it wasn't five minutes later, that thousands of fans had joined them.

'We're great, thank you', Luke said and smiled widely with his eyes closed. Ashton had a hard time not kissing the blonde, when he was being so adorable, but he remained in his spot, staring at him on the phone screen.

More and more comments were asking questions about Luke and Sierra's breakup and at some point, they couldn't ignore it anymore, so Luke decided to speak up.

'Guys, I'm fine', he said and gave them another heartwarming smile, 'Sierra and I are still on speaking terms and we both are doing just fine.'
Luke glanced at Ashton for reassurance, before he continued speaking.

'Ashton here immediately adopted me and I'm still living with him at the moment.' When Luke said that and leaned his head against Ashton's shoulder for a few seconds, the comment section was spammed with hearts in every colour. Then Ashton leaned his head against Luke's and smiled just as wide and the comments stopped for a few seconds, before everyone spammed again, saying they screenshotted the stream.

'I uhm.. I'll get something to drink real quick', Luke mumbled and stood up, not being able to hide the blush anymore. A look at Ashton showed that he wasn't exactly his normal skin colour aswell. Just when Luke was about to turn around again and walk into the kitchen to actually get something to drink, his clumsiness combined with his laziness got the best of him, as he tripped over a pair his shoes.

'Oh god Luke! Are you okay?', Ashton asked concerned and was about to stand up, when Luke gave him a thumbs-up.

'All good, just my ego that is in pain', Luke answered and Ashton couldn't hold back his laughters anymore. The way the blonde layed there, sprawled across the floor and his face red of embarrassment, it was just hilarious.

'Okay, okay, I get it Ash', Luke grumbled with a pout and crawled back to the couch, climbing on it and pulling his knees up to his chest.

'Alright guys, I guess we'll stop here now', Ashton said and both boys waved into the camera, before they ended the livestream.

Without hesitation, Ashton pressed his lips onto Luke's, pulling the blonde onto his lap and burying his hands in his boyfriend's blonde locks. The embarrassment from before was quickly forgotten and Luke kissed his boyfriend back hungrily. His legs were parted as he grinded against Ashton's crotch, making the drummer moan into his mouth.

As their lips parted, Ashton tugged on Luke's shirt and in a matter of seconds, both were shirtless, panting heavily.

'Did you really end the livestream to fuck me?', Luke asked, but instead of answering, Ashton started sucking on the milky skin of Luke's neck. The blonde arched his back and pressed himself closer to Ashton, making their erections rub against each other.

'I'll take that as a yes', Luke said and Ashton licked over the dark bruise he had put on the boy's skin, humming in response, before reconnecting their lips.

Me. // Lashtonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें