Chapter 1

Meet Jaden.

A boy in love. Married for three years. A boy who made major sacrifices for the guy that he loves.

A guy that before he became famous no body wanted. Now that he has that fame. Everyone wanted.

You see. It hasn't really been easy for him because, number one, his husband is a k-pop idol. Shocker? It shouldn't really be, no.

But you see, how much of a fans shipping can one really take before breaking point? Where you actually believe what you read. When you actually see pictures of that said someone with your husband acting cute.

People even came up with ship names. But all Jaden could think of was, is he the same person he got married to 3 years ago.

*flashback*

"Wow, my brother in law really knows how to pick the cute ones i mean, look at him standing next to mr perfection-". His sister swooned.

Jay, which is short for Jaden. Minus the Y. Got annoyed cause he didnt know what the hell she was talking about.

He grabbed her laptop only to reveal his husband looking all too comfortable with his band member.

" You know they have a ship name and everything? Like people literally write stories of these two fucking the daylights out of eachother like thers no tomorrow".

He was glued to this picture. Conflicted even. Made him feel a little insecure cause he wasn't asian for instance. And they just had this natural born cuteness about them.

"Im not gonna let you, and that device poison me, with lies. My marriage is solid. On paper and symbolically". He said holding up his finger.

Well despite the fact that he hasn't been abled to place a call to his husband was the only thing that was worrisome.

"You don't believe me do you".

He gave his little sister a stare. "Okay, look, I'm not worried cause at the end of all this, he is coming home to me. Just wait and see".

"Oh Jay". She tutted. "When will you realise, he's clearly cheating on you. I mean I don't blame him that ass in that leather is fine as hell I tell you. And exactly how long do you expect to wait for him to come home?".

His sister was like a snake in the garden of eden, trying to convince him to take a bite of the apple.

" Why are you even with this fanning shit? Like I don't get it. It's just a bunch of blogs with people writing down their fantasies and all of that shinanigans. It's not true". He said getting up from the her bed.

"Is it just fantasies or is there just a little bit of truth there?".

He gulped looking at the Screensaver. Then at his sister. "My husband is not a cheater. He wouldn't be able to do that to me. It's not him".

"Hmmm. I suppose. But people change when circumstances change with them. He's single where you're not involved big bro".

"Oh shut up Lilly, you're just ranting and trying to upset me right".

"Oh My God. Have you fallen on your head as a kid". She said rolling her eyes sitting up cross legged. "You're here, he's there. He has no one there to tell him what to do. There's no control and no hold than when he lived here. With us, in the U.S. I wouldnt be surprised if he asked you for a divorce or an annulment or something. He out there living his dream. And you... You're stuck here with modeling gigs".

"Hey, you're my sister, where's your fucking support?".

"Uh yeah, he had my support when he was here physically with you, but right now he banging someone else and you might never know about it. Did you know he had 2 tours and both times, they made it close to town? Both times he didnt bother to come and see you at the house. That the two of you bought. When you got fed up living with mom and dad and me after just 4 months might i add? ".

He rubbed his temples. Getting a headache from all the bull she's spitting.

" Lilly he's faithful okay. He's always going to be. It's my husband we're talking. I know him". Jaden said placing a hand on his chest.

"Correction. You knew him". She said with attitude before crossing her arms.

He looked at her. She seemed so sure and it was itching at him now.

Lilly rolled her eyes seeing how petty her brother looked right now. "I gave you information. Why are you not takiing action?".

"What do you expect me to do? You expect me to fly over there uninvited?".

"Oh he has a brain". She said with a satisfied grin.

"Are you nuts?! Im not going there to embarrass him, he's at the peak of his career right now and you want me to derail him?".

"For fucks sake! Did you look at yourself lately in the mirror? Jaden. If you weren't my brother and not gay. I'd totally date you. I also get why he chose to marry you. Your loyalty. I know I'm harsh. But I'm a realist okay. You know I don't sugar coat things. The entire family knows. But you need to get your man. Or you're gonna lose him". Lilly sighed. Opening up her laptop.

"What are you doing?". He asked her sitting down.

"I'm booking you a one way ticket to where he's right now for the next six months. I mean you'd be abled to sustain yourself you have the money. Born into it too, and you can't tell me no you're not going cause the ticket is already booked. And I don't get to refund. So get packing. And save whatever is left of your marriage. Kapish?".

*end of flashback *.

Now he's standing in front of their bands management.

From the moment he got to the building people have been starring at him. Cause, he's a different breed obviously. And he wasn't too bad on the eyes.

The door got opened for him and he walked into the board room.

They pulled out a chair and placed a bottle of water and a glass infront of him. Now he's waiting for management.

He tapped his finger on the desk impatiently. And got up when three elderly people arrived. One wasn't too old and looked relatable.

He bowed and they did the same before everyone sat down. Now getting to the point.