Prologue

Many say that there is always a second chance in love. But what if your love re-enters your life and openly gives a second chance without knowing by themselves?

                   Weired right?

I am Bela Sharma. I gave a promise to my sister Bani that I will take care of her daughter and her love Mahir when she was on the death bed.

Now I and Mahir are tied together in a pure sacred relationship called "MARRIAGE". No one knows that why I was away from my family for two years in London. Only my dad knows the reason. And yes my dad is one of the strong pillar in  my life.

Yes, I love Mahir! No I'm still in love with him. But no one knows that except my dad. But Mahir is  like a dead man now after loosing his love Bani. But he also promised my sister Bani that we will take care of our daughter. Though I'm married to him now but I'm just his wife's sister and mother to his daughter. That is the only relation we share now. I don't know whether he still consider me a friend as in the past or not?

Yes, now Mahira is the only string attached between us!

Now this is complicated to me. I was not in touch with anyone from 2 years and ran away like a coward from the problem. But now I can't run away like a coward instead I have to face it.

Face my love Mahir and trust of my sister Bani.

                                                                   -------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I'm new to writings and took inspiration from my favorite writers. And now here I am starting my new story. 

Hope u all like it. If u like it please tell me to continue this story or not through comments.

If u like this story please vote by clicking on the star button and comment your views about the story.

Correct me if I make any grammatical mistakes

Thank you