21

MAHIR

My right hand was feeling heavy,I opened my eyes and saw Bela using it as her pillow.

I smiled looking at her. She was looking like a baby sleeping in mothers embrace.

Her right leg was entangled with my legs.I slowly turned towards her and removed baby hairs from her face.

This morning sight is really bliss.

I scooted her more close placing my leg over her. I saw the time,it was still four in the morning.

I was just looking at her,my sleep was gone long back. She was going to end her life for me. But she gave me another life. It's impossible for me and Mahira to stay without her.

I should leave tomorrow. I don't know how to kill the time over their without my baby and Bela.

Bela moved in her sleep and I removed my hand and leg immediately. But she came closer hugging me.

I smiled and kissed her cheek. She relaxed on my touch. She was so close to me, her body was pressed against mine.

She is so soft, I was feeling like a current is passing through my body.I was getting hard.

What the hell? I am attracted to her physically also. She will think that I am a pervert.

I was trying to move away from her,but she was still hugging me tightly. Now she is making it really hard for me.

I need to have a cold shower now.

I finally came out of her hold and kept a pillow beside her. I took a cold shower calming my nerves and muscles. Harmones are getting out of control when she is near me. I need to get a hold on them.

But they are harmones,I can't do anything.

Fuck! Bela you will kill me one day.

I came out from washroom wearing my sweatpants. I was drying my hair with towel and Bela came in opening the door. I looked at her and was stunned. When did she wake up?

She turned immediately after looking at me. I was smirking at her reaction. She already saw my body once,but still so shy.

"I.. I'm sorry..I should have knocked", she said.

I chuckled and went near her.

"It's not the first time you are seeing me like this",I whispered in her ear from back.

My cold body was touching her  warm body. She shivered at our proximity.

"You can turn around,it's OK",I whispered again.

"Please..wear your shirt...Mahir", she was stammering.

I chuckled and wore my tee.

"I'm decent now, you can turn",I said.

She turned looking at her feet.

"I.. I'm sorry,I will knock and come from next time", she said fidgetting with her fingers.

"It's OK Bela",I said.

I went close to her and lifted her chin to look at me. She looked at me,her face was red. I could feel the heat radiating from her face.

"You don't need to knock",I said putting her hairs behind her ears.

She was a blushing mess now. I kept my hand around her waist and pulled her close, she placed her hands on my chest as a reflex.

"Mah..Mahir", she said.

"Hmm..",I hummed looking at her.

Her breath was fanning on my face and mine on her.