15

MAHIR

"Do you regret it"? she asked.

"I never regret the things which I do,because I won't do the things which I feel to regret",I said.

She was still blushing as she was not meeting my gaze. She was fidgetting with her fingers.

I made her sit on the couch and placed my hand over her hand.

"Bela, I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable",I said.

"No Mahir, you can never make me feel uncomfortable"was her instant reply.

"Are you thinking that I kissed you because of heat of the moment"?I asked.

She was silent. I got her answer.

"Listen to me Bela, it was not just heat of the moment. I really felt like kissing you and loving you",I said.

I was shocked to listen to those words coming from my mouth. Am I going too fast?

But it was really not heat of the moment, I really felt like showing my love to her.

Love?

God what's happening to me?

"Mumma..", Mahira was calling her, she looked at me once and went to Mahira.

I went to my room and took out my album to refresh my memories.

I went through all the photos and stopped at Bani's picture.

"Bani, what's happening to me"? I asked.

"I almost kissed Bela today. I really felt like taking her in my arms after hearing about her", I said.

"You already knew about her love for me right? Then why dint you tell me"?I asked.

Her picture was smiling brightly at me as if she was teasing me.

"You are teasing me with your smile,I'm.. I'm not blushing",I said.

Man I was really blushing.

The moment I felt her soft lips, she entered my world. Her lips were so soft and plump.

"Stop your fucking pervert mind you bastard", I scolded myself.

"Bani I don't know what you wrote in your journal, but I'm really desperate to read it", I said.

"Maybe I'm falling in love with Bela"?I asked her.

"God! I don't know",I growled rubbing my temple.

"Daddaa....",I heard Mahira yelling.

"Coming baby",I said and went out.

"Daddaa u say we go out"? she asked.

"Yes baby, let's go in the evening",I said sitting beside her.

Bela was on her left side, and she stiffened when I sat beside Mahira.

OK now my kissing stunt left some awkwardness between us.

"Bela, are you coming out with us"? I asked.

"Yeah..yeah I'm...I will come", she said.

"Let's go to shop for Mahira",I said.

"Why shopping now"? she asked.

"Her first birthday is in two months,we need to buy her dress",I said.

"I already told my friend Suhani to design two dresses for Mahira", she said.

"You mean that London friend of your's"?I asked.

"Yeah. She is a fashion designer. Trust me you will love her dresses", she said.