22

MAHIR

"Daddaa",I could hear Mahira crying for me when I got into the lift.

My eyes were ready to spill.I composed myself and got into the car.

"It's OK Mahir. It's just a week. Then your daughter is all yours",Bela's dad said.

"I cannot imagine my life without her",I said wiping my tear.

"I stayed away from my daughter for two years. And one daughter is already gone leaving me", he said blinking his eyes.

"I'm really sorry uncle. With or without knowing the reason I became a villain to you by coming into your daughter's life",I said.

"You are not villain to me Mahir! But at some point I was cursing you. But my one daughter was married to you and another one was far away from me for you", he said.

"I dint knew this was the reason Bela left. I would never let her leave",I said.

"If you love anyone, you can't see them as your friends anymore dear. That's the hard reality of any relationship", he said.

"I'm in love with Bela uncle",I blurred it out.

He was stunned. He was just staring at me.

"What? You are kidding right"? he asked.

"I'm not kidding uncle. I really love her. Maybe there was always something between us but I couldn't sense it. But now I'm sure I cannot live without her",I said.

"Did you tell her"? he asked.

"No I dint. But I will tell her soon",I said smiling.

"I'm happy you realized Mahir. She is really an angel in your life. She came to help you with Mahira,she just thought about you both", he said.

"I know uncle. I realized",I said.

"I never saw this girl being selfish in all my life. She could have spoiled your relationship when she got to know about you and Bani,but she ran away for your happiness. She could have use this marriage as a card to get close to you,but she never did anything like that", he said looking out of the window.

"I don't know how a person will feel when their love is happy with someone else. I would feel terrible by just looking at them being happy",I said.

"That's the relation she share with you and Bani. Bani has done a lot for her since childhood,but Bela never took advantage of her. She loved you so much that she was ready to leave you also", he said patting my shoulder.

A lone tear escaped from my eye. This girl loves me so much. I can feel her pain now. Bani is no more. And now I'm going to be without Bela for a week.

I can feel her pain.

"Sir we reached the airport",our driver said.

We took our lagguage and went to departures. We got into our business class and I was looking at Mahira's videos.

"Sir please switch off all your gadget's", the crew member told me.

I nodded and switched off my mobile after kissing hers and Mahira's photo.

"This is going to be hard for me",I said to myself and closed my eyes.

BELA

The lump was still in my throat. Mahira too was dull. Yuvi was here till evening for me and Mahira. Vish will come tomorrow.

I'm feeling empty. It's not even been a day and I'm already missing him. I'm feeling like the initial days I've spent in London. Those initial days were not less than a hell for me.