31

MAHIR

She wants what?

I looked at Mahira with horror filled expression,and Bela too was giving same expressions.

"You...you want new baby toy Mahira?"I asked her.

"I wanna a baby to pay wid me",she said putting that baby doll in my hands.

My face became red after her order.Who told her about babies?

"Um Bela...what is this...I don't understand,what is she asking?"I asked Bela.

Bela's face was crimson red now,she was....she was blushing and was trying not to smile.

"Mahir...just don't mind her...it's Vish..Vish was talking to Mahira like that...just about a baby doll...that's it",she completed with difficulty.

Ohh...OK...I got Vish's signals here!!

Time to play!

"Ohk so Mahira wants a baby to play?"I asked looking at Mahira.

She got down from my lap and brought her story book from her room.She opened a page in which two kids are playing together and their parents were looking at them.

"They are two...me one..I want two",she said pointing it towards that page.

She is thinking that we need to buy a baby for her.Babies don't come like that and how will I tell her now?

I closed that book and took her on my lap.
"It's not an ice cream to buy baby,god will give babies just like he gave you to us",I said.

"I wanna a baby to pay wid me",she said showing her puppy eyes.

"Mahira...what..Mahir..just don't mind her,it's Vish and her stupidity..just don't mind",Bela said.

"It's OK..I don't mind,but how did she understand about what Vish told,she is just a one year old baby",I asked Bela,and she was fidgetting with her fingers.

"Your daughter is a fast learner and a keen listener...she is so fast",Bela replied.

"Ya but baby?And by the way I don't mind having a....I mean I'm sorry for last night if you felt uncomfortable",I said.

"No...no I..I dint...I dint feel uncomfortable",she said looking the other way.

"So you mean...I dint cross my limits right?"I asked.

"No..no you dint..I am just new to all those feelings",she said.

"Oh..but better get used to it,many will be coming in your way",I said winking at her.

Her eyes widened at my words and she looked at Mahira.

"Mahir..Mahira is here..don't talk like that",she said blushing and her red cheeks were inviting me.

Control you freak!!!!

"Dadda...ma baby?"Mahira asked.

"I will give you baby after eating,come finish your food first",I said feeding her.

We had dinner in silence except Mahira's blabbering.

"Mahira don't disturb dadda...come I will tell you a story",Bela said when Mahira was climbing on me.

I was feeling low today,I think I caught a fever.I couldn't eat properly.

I started to shiver due to this fever and the weather was not on my side too.

"Mahir...you are burning",Bela said when she touched my hand by mistakely.

"Ya I think I caught a fever",I said rubbing my forehead.