12

MAHIR

Bela hid a lot of pain in her. She was in pain, I was in pain. But these two pains cannot be compared. Both have it's own disadvantages.

Bani was also in pain. Bela was a spark in mine and Bani's life. When she left, she took that spark with her and we were like left out matches.

She is ready to tell me about her love, pain and what she had gone threw. But I know her. She will not show her vulnerable side to me. I need to know even her vulnerable side too. I have my ways to get to know about that.

I looked at Bela's side, she was sleeping peacefully. She came back again into my life as a new spark along with Mahira. Mahira is the reason we got married but I know that it's not the only reason. I feel for her something and she loves me.

After marrying her, I'm feeling all her emotions. I used to feel for her in the same way as in past. I admit myself that I was confused once about her feelings towards me. But never expected it changed our life's.

Bela woke up stretching her arms and looked at me.
"You woke up"?she asked.

"Long ago", I said turning towards her.

Mahira also started to wake up. She opened her eyes and looked at us rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning baby", I said kissing her.

"Daddaa..", she said weakly. The fever is down now but she is a bit weak.

"Mahira wakey...wakey..", Bela said tickling her.

She jumped on her. After their love exchange Bela took Mahira for her bath.

I went and took my bath and came out. Bela was feeding Mahira while Mahira was crawling everywhere.

"Mahira baby slow down", I said taking her in my arms. I made her sit on her chair and locked it.

"Dadda..dadda..out Maiiaa", she was asking.

"No baby. You are troubling your mumma a lot, complete eating and then dadda will play with you", I said wiping her mouth.

Mahira was whining a lot while having her medicine. With a lot of difficulty she had her medicine. She was sitting on me and watching cartoons. Bela was working on her system.

"Um..Bela till when you are going to work from home"? I asked.

"That's fine Mahir. I can work from home as much as I can", she said.

"Your boss won't mind"? I asked.

"Yes I don't mind. I'm the boss", she said smirking.

"Oh boss lady", I said and we started laughing.

"Bela I guess we need to complete our talk", I said looking stern now.

"Mahir I..I already told you, what is there to know more", she said.

"Bela don't play with words, you said that you will tell me everything", I said.

"Mahir please...that is not important for you to know", she said trying to move into her room.

I caught her hand and stopped her.

"Mahir please don't push my button's", she said.

Now my anger raised into peaks. I pinned her to the wall and she was looking at me with confused look.

"I'm not pushing your button's, you are pushing my button's", I yelled at her.

"Don't be angry with me", she said and tears started pooling in her eyes.