9

BELA

"Mahiraa...", I heard his voice and I froze on my spot.

The drape of saree which I was clutching till now hanged free on the floor now. I was shocked is an understatement, I was numb looking at him. He went through me and took a crying Mahira from the crib. I was still standing like a lifeless over there, my saree hanging down loose. 

He came near me and kneeled  down with still having Mahira in his arms. Oh my god what is he doing? I can feel his hot breath on my belly, I was having a butterfly park in my stomach. He took the drape of my saree and placed it on my hand. Now I was speechless.

"I...I will be waiting outside", telling that he went out closing the door.

I locked the door and was leaning against it. I touched my chest to feel my heartbeat. I can hear my own heartbeat. What is he doing to me? I can't be like this.

"No..no Bela, you can't feel like this..no..he is not your's", tapping my cheeks I dressed myself.

I came out and saw Mahira sleeping on Mahir's chest. These two are more than adorable. He looked at me and I was feeling embarrassed.

"What do you want to have for breakfast"? I asked him.

"I will have anything", he said and started waking Mahira again.

"Mahira..get up baby, you slept for a lot of time today", Mahir was waking Mahira up.

I went into the kitchen and made sandwich. I went to hall and saw Mahira was still sleeping.

"She din't wake up"? I asked Mahir.

"No", he replied.

"You have your breakfast, I will wake her up", telling that I gave him the plate and took Mahira from him.

"Mahiraa..baby wake up, are you not feeling hungry"? I asked.

"Mummaa..mum..mum", she was muttering opening her eyes slowly.

"You want mum? Then you should get up na baby", I said and she opened her eyes.

"Mahira baby woke up", I said and she started kissing me all over my face. 

"First Mahira will have a quick bath, then she will have her mum", I said and took her to give a bath.

I placed Mahira on her baby chair near dining table and started feeding her.

"Bela..did you eat"? Mahir asked.

"I..I will eat after feeding Mahira", I said.

"It's ok you have your breakfast I will make her complete", telling that he took the spoon from me and started feeding her.

We three had our breakfast and were seated on the couch. We heard the door bell ringing and I went to check on it. I saw Yuvi, Vish and Vyom standing . I was getting a feeling from inside that something big will happen. I let them in.

"Hey Bela how are you"? asked Vish giving me a hug.

"I'm..I'm fine, how suddenly everyone here"? I asked looking at them.

"Why are we not allowed to come"? asked Yuvi.

"No I din't mean that, come", I said and went behind them.

"How is my baby doing", saying that Yuvi was kissing Mahira all over her face.

"My god, Yuvi don't eat her", said Vyom.

"My baby she is", said Yuvi still peppering Mahira with kisses and she was enjoying.

"She is my baby", said Mahir glaring him and we all burst out laughing.