10

BELA

"Did you love anyone in the past or do you love anyone now"?asked Mahir.

That's it. I jerked my hand from his hold and looked at him with tears. I don't know when my eyes started pooling.

He was waiting for my answer. I immediately ran to my room and locked the door. I leaned against the door and slumped down crying. I can feel him standing outside the room. I closed my mouth with my hand to control my sobbing, so that he can't hear me.

What is he asking me? Why is he asking? I don't want to go through that memory lane again.

Finally the day has come. The graduation day of my seniors, means Bani di, Mahir and Vyom are going to get graduated today. Dad's dream will become fulfilled. Bani di will take over dad's bussiness. Sehgals and Sharmas group of industries will get merged.

Mahir and Bani di will achieve their goals. I was so excited. Bani di left early today as she was nervous. I was getting ready to leave for collage and dad entered my room.

"Bela"?dad called.

"Dad", I gave him a warm hug and he kissed me on my temple.

"I hope your dream becomes true today", said my dad.

"But it's Bani di's graduation day", I said feeling confused.

"It's the graduation day for your love also dear", said my dad and I was shocked.

"Dad, how do you know"? I asked.

"Bela..you are my baby, I will know everything about you", he said.

"What do you think about Mahir dad"? I asked feeling nervous.

"You choosed the right person Bela. I'm sure you both will be happy together", said dad.

"I love him dad, but I don't know whether he loves me or not" I said feeling sad.

"You are an angel, who will not love my baby", said dad kissing on my temple.

"Thank you dad, I wanted to surprise Bani di so I din't tell her", I said.

"Ohh..she will love your surprise and Mahir will also love it", said my dad.

"Ok dad, now I'm leaving. You be on time today. Ok"? I said narrowing my eyes.

"Ok mom", said my dad while chuckling.

Yes. Today I'm going to tell Mahir about my love. I was waiting for this day from past one year. The day has come finally. I hope he understand my feelings. Dad told me once that Sumi aunty was intrested in making me as her daughter in law for Mahir. But I din't pay attention that time. I hope all will accept my love for Mahir. And Mahir, my heart rates are beating faster than ever. I hope he too feels the same as I feel for him.

Bani di will be shocked first. But I guess she will be happy knowing that her sister and friend are together.

"God, please give me good vibes to propose my love", telling that I prayed and started for collage.

Today I was wearing knee length cold shoulder red dress. Mahir gifted this dress for me on my birthday. He likes red on me. I was waiting to wear this dress for today.