28

MAHIR

What is this all? I've never knew my life is this fucked up, and I spoiled even the sisters life.

Bela loved me and left for Bani's happiness. Bani hid about her pregnancy complications for a reason.

And I have no say in any of the matters?

I wiped my tears and continued reading the journal.

This is the best decision I've taken for you Mahir.

You must be cursing me for taking this decision Mahir,but I have to do it to mend my mistakes. Only I know how I used to cry daily for taking this decision.

I wanted to grow old with you,I wanted to held our baby,I know you were expecting a girl child,but secretly even I was expecting a girl child.

We decided that if we get a girl child,we will name her as 'Mahira'.

My Mahir's Mahira! The love which Mahir gave me, the love which I will be giving you all you're life.

Our Mahira! But I will not be with you to take care of the baby. You will be having Bela with you.

Yes Mahir!  It's Bela and it will always be Bela.

You both are made for each other. You are destined to be together. God knows it from the beginning, that's why he is taking me down from your life.

I've known my sister from childhood Mahir,she is so stubborn. But I dint knew she gave up so easily on you.

I thought she is stubborn and will try to get you back, but I was wrong.

She loves me and you more than her stubbornness, that's why she left.

I dint inform anyone of you about my complications,I wanted to inform only Bela.

But,she will put her sanity in risk to save me and will inform you all. So I never wanted to inform anyone of you.

I used to talk to my baby daily,I used to tell the baby about Bela and you. Your friendship,your banters,your stubbornness,her stubbornness, everything.

As they say,at a point the baby listens to what their mother say. I used to tell my baby about you and Bela.

And I'm sure,our baby will bond very well with Bela after my end.

My eyes used to sting with tears whenever I used to write this journal.

The tears of pain that I will not be a part of our baby's life, not being a part of your life,not being a parent to the child I gave birth.

Bela almost sacrificed her life for me, this is a very small thing I'm doing for her.

But Mahir,please don't be angry on Bela for leaving you like this,she had her reasons,it's her point of view.

Even you will be filled with tears when you get to know about her pain.

Sumi aunty also knew about Bela's love after our wedding,she informed Andy uncle about it during her last breath.

Even they knew about Bela's love and sacrifice,but even they were in a helpless situation just like my dad.

Sumi aunty always wished for you and Bela being together,but she was happy even after we got married. But she used to wait for Bela just like you and me.

I started to feel like I've spoiled your life Mahir! Not only yours,but even my own sister's too. I was carrying this guilt since the time I knew about Bela's love.